No announcement yet.

"WHO NEST?!?!" for Vasyl Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "WHO NEST?!?!" for Vasyl Lomachenko?

Does he avenge the loss to Orlando Salido regardless? That would be a damp squib.

He is without a doubt the pound-for-pound best out there right now. Does he move up? I don't want to see any catchweight fights.

Jorge Linares would be good for the resume, Lineal Lightweight champion. Loma would absolutely brutalize him though, Mayweather-Gatti style.

I think he should avenge the Salido "loss". Regardless of how obvious it would be that he would win, he may as well do it for his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
      Does he avenge the loss to Orlando Salido regardless? That would be a damp squib.

He is without a doubt the pound-for-pound best out there right now. Does he move up? I don't want to see any catchweight fights.

Jorge Linares would be good for the resume, Lineal Lightweight champion. Loma would absolutely brutalize him though, Mayweather-Gatti style.
      it's who neck???... get it right brosky...

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
        I think he should avenge the Salido "loss". Regardless of how obvious it would be that he would win, he may as well do it for his legacy.
        Could work for February or early March. Jorge Linares is fighting in January. Would make that fight possible sit nicely for May time.

Comment

Working...
        X