Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wlad is a great win for Joshua then Oscar,Mosley,Manny were elite wins for floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Ok so like I said Mayweather was always the favourite for that fight.

Do you have a point?
    Yes, he was slight favorite, something like 10/11

Come 2015, the odds were 4/1 - 5/1

Mosley was 7/1.

Don't no the odds for Oscar though.

Klitschko Joshua the Odds were pretty close, you did well to get 6/4

I saw Klitschko much shorter than that when I bet, which was a day before the fight.

The point is Joshua, challenge was far tougher, according to the most independent people around, the bookmakers.

If Mayweather would have fought Pacquiao in late 2009 to early 2010, then he would compare with Joshua's victory, if he would have been victorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Mosley-Clottey was never signed and Mosley shot down the rumours of it being made when asked.

Try again.
      It was listed everywhere for the staples centre December 26th. Mosley said himself after the Mayweather fight, he had been in training camp since October.

And there was a interview with Nazim saying how Mosley should pull out of the fight with Clottey as it doesn't make sense, Risk/Reward

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Wlad had just got dominated and was out for almost 2 years and was 41

Mosley was p4p #3 and WBA champ

Manny was p4p#2 and WBO champ

Oscar was WBC champ at 154

so what am i missing here? all were way younger then Wlad and not coming off of dominating losses
        lets not forget the war klits had with Bryant Jennings prior to fury///

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          Corrie Sanders had already wrecked a 5 time defending WBO Champ when Meldoniumz was rocking, or when roids wasn’t even an issue in boxing...

And even more, Brewster wrecked Klitschko when the WBO was for grabs!

Marquez the ATG who was never KO’d, but Juicyah gets credit for beating a non Meldoniumized former champ...

Just Goes to show how the Brit’s are longing for exposure.
          Honestly does the concept of improvement mean nothing to you? Klitchko hadn't been dropped for like 8 years before he fought aj. Guys bring up the sanders and Brewster defeats so much like he didn't go undefeated for ten years after that

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            It was listed everywhere for the staples centre December 26th. Mosley said himself after the Mayweather fight, he had been in training camp since October.

And there was a interview with Nazim saying how Mosley should pull out of the fight with Clottey as it doesn't make sense, Risk/Reward
            Mosley-Clottey was never signed so it's not possible to pull out.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Yes, he was slight favorite, something like 10/11

Come 2015, the odds were 4/1 - 5/1

Mosley was 7/1.

Don't no the odds for Oscar though.

Klitschko Joshua the Odds were pretty close, you did well to get 6/4

I saw Klitschko much shorter than that when I bet, which was a day before the fight.

The point is Joshua, challenge was far tougher, according to the most independent people around, the bookmakers.

If Mayweather would have fought Pacquiao in late 2009 to early 2010, then he would compare with Joshua's victory, if he would have been victorious.
              Mosley wasn't 7/1 he was 4/1.

You are literally making things up as you go along.

I bet on Klitschko the day of the fight so again, making things up.

Odds don't tell a story. Bernard Hopkins was the underdog against Tavouris Cloud it doesn't mean it was a tough fight.

Klitschko was 40, 2 years inactive and coming off a one sided loss, all the things and more you shut down Mosley for and you are telling me that win would be as good as a prime Pacquaio?! You're a comedian.

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko was a great win for Tyson Fury. An uber elite win which will echo in the annals of the ages. Anthony Joshua went hell for leather with the shell of a former champion.

Comment

Working...
                X