Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it odd that McGregor was able to win more rounds against TBE than Pacquiao did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
    How does an MMA fighter in his pro debut win more rounds than the #2 best pound for pound fighter in the world at the time?
    Because it was fixed.

Floyd put 400k on himself to win by knockout in the 10th round.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
      No, I was never a Ricky Hatton fan. I was bashing Hatton on here before you even knew what Boxing is. Only a moron would continue to deny Manny Pacquiao's PED use.
      Never once caught and the steroid allegations only came up when Floyd accused Pacquiao, and is doing VADA testing.

'But didn't KO since allegations" - Try knocking Out Margo, Moseley, Clottey, and then get knocked out Cold by Marquez to the point of gunshy. He was on his way to KO marquez till that Hail Mary right hand came.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        If you think Drinking steroids wouldn't kill a man you should check it out. Steroids are not taken orally nor is any form of PED's (Not completely sure.)
        Dude, HGH is sold in powder form and is to be specifically used in protein shakes and drinks. And it's not always just straight up steroids we're dealing with here when we talk about PEDs. There are many performance enhancers that aren't necessarily about adding strength, some specifically enhance stamina and body function and reduce pain.

There's no need to be ashamed that you're favorite fighter was likely on PEDs. There are many TOP fighters who are abusing the system. Steroids are a thing of the past. It's all about stamina and speed enhancers now.

Comment

Dude, HGH is sold in powder form and is to be specifically used in protein shakes and drinks. And it's not always just straight up steroids we're dealing with here when we talk about PEDs. There are many performance enhancers that aren't necessarily about adding strength, some specifically enhance stamina and body function and reduce pain.

There's no need to be ashamed that you're favorite fighter was likely on PEDs. There are many TOP fighters who are abusing the system. Steroids are a thing of the past. It's all about stamina and speed enhancers now.
          Didn't know about the powder part, I don't research much on steroids. But I do know Floyd was the likelier bunch on roiding between Floyd and Pac. And the fact that he had rumors of his failed tests.

Comment

He was clearly on PEDs in those early years. His coach Freddie Roach even alluded to it by saying he never knew what was in those "mystery shakes that Ariza gave him".

I don't blame him though, a lot of top fighters are on the juice.
            If someone was feeding him PEDs in his camp it was Justin Fortune, not Ariza.

Fortune was a strength & conditoning coach of his. He might have had two strength and conditioning coaches on staff at once between Ariza and Fortune.

And Fortune actually pissed dirty for roids so there's that.

Comment

Didn't know about the powder part, I don't research much on steroids. But I do know Floyd was the likelier bunch on roiding between Floyd and Pac. And the fact that he had rumors of his failed tests.
              Anything is possible.

Even Yuri Gamboa's name came up on a list of a known steroid supplier. Everybody in combat sports is juicing if they know the right guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                If someone was feeding him PEDs in his camp it was Justin Fortune, not Ariza.

Fortune was a strength & conditoning coach of his. He might have had two strength and conditioning coaches on staff at once between Ariza and Fortune.

And Fortune actually pissed dirty for roids so there's that.
                Idk about this Ariza shakes. Ariza hated Pac and roach and joined TMT. Ariza hates the Wild Card camp so much that he would be violent towards them, if Ariza knows Pacquiao roided and he helped him out, it would be logical for Ariza to just lynch Pacquiao and tell the world that he roided him and up andg give evidence, but the fact that he won't or can't tells you something.

Comment

Anything is possible.

Even Yuri Gamboa's name came up on a list of a known steroid supplier. Everybody in combat sports is juicing if they know the right guy.
                  I'll concede on that since unlike most people in NSB you aren't hypocritical on the May-Pac steroid situation.

Comment

I think they won a comparable number of rounds.

Comment

Idk about this Ariza shakes. Ariza hated Pac and roach and joined TMT. Ariza hates the Wild Card camp so much that he would be violent towards them, if Ariza knows Pacquiao roided and he helped him out, it would be logical for Ariza to just lynch Pacquiao and tell the world that he roided him and up andg give evidence, but the fact that he won't or can't tells you something.
                      As far as I know HGH can only be injected. There are no HGH's that can be absorbed orally.

I find the idea of Ariza being the PED guy a stretch since he's been a pretty tried & true conditioning coach around the sport. Basically he'd have no reason to **** his business up with that kind of action. He's got a steady flow of high paying customers. This isn't a shady guy in the gym asking you to buy "supplements". He's respected by many for being able to do his job.

Justin Fortune on the other hand, IDK. I would think the guy that actually got caught for PEDs as a fighter, and is now working as a trainer and strength coach is the more suspicious of the two. If he's not beneath cheating as a fighter himself I don't see what the moral hangup would be for giving it to other people. And unlike an Ariza, you actually have to KNOW some of the background characters in boxing to have ever heard of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X