Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never bet with Eff Pandas. He wont stand by his word.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never bet with Eff Pandas. He wont stand by his word.

I made a bet with Eff Pandas and now dude is trying to weesle out of paying. We made a bet because he said the may-Connor fight would do over 5 mill ppv buys. I said no way it gets to 5mill and I said I'd give him all my points if it did.

Every single report has it at the low 4 mill and now dude doesnt want to compensate me with that same amount of points I have total.

Dude is trying to play simantics and said we never agreed. It's BS and we made a bet and now he don't want to pay.

Here's the link where we discussed and agreed to bet.
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=751930&page=8
    Last edited by boxinghead530; 09-06-2017, 10:19 AM.

Oh man LOL. Really?!?!

Alright first off if anyone actually gives a f#ck about this dumbass claim the first problem with "this bet" is we made a bet on 5M being reached for MayMac & I don't believe we've had enough info to even decide this bet first off. Dana said 6.5M iirc, Fat Dan said less than MayPac iirc & Espinoza said its around or trending past MayPac into the deep 4M maybe 5M mark iirc. That seems like we are within the margin of error on calling that bet + I don't trust the promoters or a shill for everyone who hates Floyd/Haymon/PBC to give me legit numbers, but again most importantly it usually takes several weeks to over a month to come up with some more concrete numbers historical + I think Jake Donovan is maybe the most trustworthy guy out there with this sh^t, but even that dying FB guy Glaser is a solid source usually & with 1 number over, 1 number under & 1 number trending close to being over it would seem this bet is still up for grabs.

Second off, this cat bet me 6 quint & I said np if he agreed to an avatar bet. He declined. Bets off from there in my book so none of that first sh^t even matters.

Comment

Interesting... he must have good reason for not paying up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Oh man LOL. Really?!?!

Alright first off if anyone actually gives a f#ck about this dumbass claim the first problem with "this bet" is we made a bet on 5M being reached for MayMac & I don't believe we've had enough info to even decide this bet first off. Dana said 6.5M iirc, Fat Dan said less than MayPac iirc & Espinoza said its around or trending past MayPac into the deep 4M maybe 5M mark iirc. That seems like we are within the margin of error on calling that bet + I don't trust the promoters or a shill for everyone who hates Floyd/Haymon/PBC to give me legit numbers, but again most importantly it usually takes several weeks to over a month to come up with some more concrete numbers historical + I think Jake Donovan is maybe the most trustworthy guy out there with this sh^t, but even that dying FB guy Glaser is a solid source usually & with 1 number over, 1 number under & 1 number trending close to being over it would seem this bet is still up for grabs.

Second off, this cat bet me 6 quint & I said np if he agreed to an avatar bet. He declined. Bets off from there in my book so none of that first sh^t even matters.
        Brother I only said sig/avi bet is stupid because I don't know how to change or fuk with a sig/avi. I said I don't have time to come up with a concept to change you picture. Big fuking deal. But we agree on points before you brought up avi/sig or whatever the fuk.

Just pay up.

You won't go by what Fat Dan says but you will take Espinoza word for what he says.

Every report has it at low 4 mill, not just Fat Dan.

Bro pay up now. And if by some miracle it is truly comes out later it's over 5 mill, I'll give you your points back with an extra 3 quad on top of that.

I can careless about my points, but a bet is a bet. And fuk I have to put an incentive to make you pay me. Wtf dude, you lost now pay.

Comment

Pandas a solid dude, dont always agree with him but I dont think hes a weasel by any means. I can understand his side of things, the #'s are not concrete, they may never be really.

Betting on PPV#'s is like betting on the winner of Wrestlemania, imo...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Pandas a solid dude, dont always agree with him but I dont think hes a weasel by any means. I can understand his side of things, the #'s are not concrete, they may never be really.

Betting on PPV#'s is like betting on the winner of Wrestlemania, imo...
            He is a solid dude, I like the guy and I think he very insightful. I'm not putting that on blast, but dude made a bet and now he's playing simantics to try and get out of not paying me.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              He is a solid dude, I like the guy and I think he very insightful. I'm not putting that on blast, but dude made a bet and now he's playing simantics to try and get out of not paying me.
              what is simantics? the pranks or tomfoolery of a sim?

is it the same as semantics?

Comment

Brother I only said sig/avi bet is stupid because I don't know how to change or fuk with a sig/avi. I said I don't have time to come up with a concept to change you picture. Big fuking deal. But we agree on points before you brought up avi/sig or whatever the fuk.
                We agreed on points on 6:28pm, fives minutes later you called me a Floyd fanboy & made it more personal so I immediately raised you to a avatar bet at 6:42pm or took the bet off the table. I think 14 minutes is within the realm of upping a bet or taking it off the table if the new terms aren't agreed to. Although I'm not against hearing what others think about that.

Me/July 10, 6:28pm
                Yea I'll cover your 6quint or 6whatever you got.

You/July 10, 6:33pm
                We'll go by any credible source. It's not getting 5 million buys I know that.

This fight is big for some people. But it's absolutely not as big as May-PAC. The whole sports world is not as intersted in this fight as it was May-PAC. It's just not. You Floyd fanboys can say it is but it just is not.

You are on with the bet if you want.

Me/July 10, 6:42pm
                Really you gonna fanboy me for saying this huge f#cking fight is gonna be huge? Come on man. But ok I'll cover your 6 quint, but only if we can do a month long avatar of the winners choice bet to. Booked?

You won't go by what Fat Dan says but you will take Espinoza word for what he says.

Bro pay up now. And if by some miracle it is truly comes out later it's over 5 mill, I'll give you your points back with an extra 3 quad on top of that.
                I'm just listing the people I've heard discuss numbers. I don't see these other sources you are talking about. If you wanna list them feel free, but I just see people repeating those 3 guys' numbers.

I can careless about my points, but a bet is a bet. And fuk I have to put an incentive to make you pay me. Wtf dude, you lost now pay.
                I don't give a f#ck about 6 quint points either thats why I was bringing up the avatar bet which you didn't wanna agree to which made me disinterested in the bet.

Comment

I made a bet with Eff Pandas and now dude is trying to weesle out of paying. We made a bet because he said the may-Connor fight would do over 5 mill ppv buys. I said no way it gets to 5mill and I said I'd give him all my points if it did.

Every single report has it at the low 4 mill and now dude doesnt want to compensate me with that same amount of points I have total.

Dude is trying to play simantics and said we never agreed. It's BS and we made a bet and now he don't want to pay.

Here's the link where we discussed and agreed to bet.
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=751930&page=8
                  Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Oh man LOL. Really?!?!

Just pay up.

Zaroku, my friend I respect your opinion, so do you think Eff Pandas should pay or not. What ever Z says I'll abide by and so should you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    what is simantics? the pranks or tomfoolery of a sim?

is it the same as semantics?
                    The simantics are we made a points bet before any other thing (avi/sig) was ever brought up. So he's using that as a reason the bet is off.

Comment

Working...
                    X