Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill have my Pics in the next day or so!

My daily Routine

8:00-9:00 stretching, shadowboxing,situps(75*) running (dis. .5-1.5 miles)

9:15-10:00 lifting, curls(5*10), benchpress(5*10), squats(3*10),
    situps (75)

10:15-11:00 chillin

11:05-12:00 Stretching, situps(75*) shadowboxing, heavybag...

My routine will change up as i start training at my local boxing gym again this week and now for the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
      I will be eating like this.

Oatmeal 8:00

Egg whites and Spinach 10:00

Protein shake with Bannana and berries 12:00

Protein bar 3:00

Can of Tuna fish, with salsa or mustard 5:00

Cottage Cheese 7:00

Yogurt 9:00
      Damn dude you must be one hungry mofo, i could eat that at one sitting.

Comment

Originally posted by LHWchamp5
        Damn dude you must be one hungry mofo, i could eat that at one sitting.

Actually my problem is eating it all! lol.

I am a fat bastard and can easily drink a 12 pack of coors lite and eat a jumbo bag of cheetos in less than an hour.

But when I start eating healthy my body says "**** that ****!" And I feel like I am going to puke after every single meal.

Sometimes I do!

Just cutting the beer out though, I think I will loose 5 pounds this week probably.

Comment

im postin my pic today, forgot to do it yesterday, so i can beat all ya'll

Comment

I've decided that if anyone beats me, I will give them 100 million points.

This is a straight try and beat Joeboxer reward for the winner.

Comment

I don't know how to put photos up! is it possible to do with webcam?

Comment

Originally posted by veldrak
                I don't know how to put photos up! is it possible to do with webcam?

All you got to do is save the photo to your computer, then make a post, then click advanced options, then scroll down to manage attachments, then browse through your comp, find the photo, click it, and it will be here.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
                  All you got to do is save the photo to your computer, then make a post, then click advanced options, then scroll down to manage attachments, then browse through your comp, find the photo, click it, and it will be here.
                  Like this?
                  Attached Files

Comment

i have no ****in clue how to make it smaller but **** it im still going to beat u guys

Comment

Sure. I'm in. Frankly, I'm happy with my weight -- 180 -- I want to get my bodyfat down to 10-11% but I don't think that's going to happen in six weeks. Right now I'm at 20% according to my electric scale doohickey. It's probably lower if I use a skin fold measurement.

Daily Routine:

Morning, 5 days per week: 1 hour of stairs

Day: Maintenance work, walk 5-6 miles per day meausred with a pedometer (maintenance lead for 250K square foot manufacturing plant) carrying 10-15 lbs of tools (belt, etc.) Occasional heavy work -- lifting & carrying over 50 lbs, bending, squatting, climbing -- less than an hour of this per day total, though.

Run at lunch 45-50 minutes with some calisthenics, 3 times per week.

Evenings: boxing 3-4 times per week for 90-120 minutes. Conditioning, drills, light- to medium-contact sparring.

Diet is mostly lean meats and raw fruits & vegetables during the day. No actual lunch. Breakfast is fruit. Dinner is a Lean Cuisine. Biggest vice is my morning latte, 300 calories. Protein shake before I go to bed: whey and nonfat milk.

Comment

Working...
                      X