• Show
Clear All

Id knock your shoulder off.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
      Id knock your shoulder off.
      Interesting...

Comment

Why post videos to help people when your as useful as a hole in a condom. Your just gonna teach everyone on the site to be a defensive ***** like you!

Comment

Originally posted by NaThBoiii View Post
          Why post videos to help people when your as useful as a hole in a condom. Your just gonna teach everyone on the site to be a defensive ***** like you!
          And I guess your defence is your chin huh?

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
            And I guess your defence is your chin huh?
            The maturity level here is quite sad. I am not here seeking approval, or demanding people recognize me as gods gift to boxing. I am simply here to share my experience, and help people develop as fighters.

For some reason, people find it necessary to talk trash, tell me I am crap, tell me they will kick my ass... all sorts of things. They get offended when I am not interested in their criticism...

Thats fine with me... My ego is not bruised. Everyone is different, some people need a good ass-whooping to learn, some people listen and absorb all the information they can because they realize there is always more to learn.

I am here to help the latter. The people that are truly interested in learning about the sweet science, and improving their skills. The kind of person that realizes that no matter how good you are, there is always more to learn, and improvements to be made.

I also find it amusing how people criticize my "ego". There is no such thing as a fighter without an "ego". If you didn't believe in yourself and your abilities, you would NEVER step through those ropes.

While I disagree with Punch Drunk on some things, I respect him, because he is not closed minded like many of the people attempting to insult me. He has an "ego" just like every other fighter or ex-fighter, but he realizes that there is always room for improvement.

Comment

Do you have any other vids on boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Luke.l.08 View Post
                Do you have any other vids on boxing?
                No, but if you have any requests, I'll take them into consideration for future videos.

Comment

to whoever wants to take me up:
                  i would like a video on how to avoid getting crowded by punches by someone with faster hands then you. i mean properly covering up and getting out of sticky situations if you know what i mean. im fine boxing on the outside, keeping my jab going. but as soon as someone penetrates my jab and gets really close, i get bullied backwards quickly.

Comment

btw i liked the pads work where you implamented it. ill never keep my left down like you but it gives me ideas for movement. i often find myself tense up with my feet when im in trouble and dont move away from danger enough. i just try and block it.

Comment

/

Originally posted by jberg View Post
                      to whoever wants to take me up:
                      i would like a video on how to avoid getting crowded by punches by someone with faster hands then you. i mean properly covering up and getting out of sticky situations if you know what i mean. im fine boxing on the outside, keeping my jab going. but as soon as someone penetrates my jab and gets really close, i get bullied backwards quickly.
                      i would like to see this aswell, i find it quite difficult when sumone is throwing straigh shots right threw your gaurd and its too quick to parry or block effiecntly...

video on how to stop flurrys of punches coming at you.....

btw shaun i dont hate you i just find you as if your heads above your game, like you post vids and dont acept critacism which you need? you aslo seem to think that you do know loads about boxing and seem to brag openly, even though imo your vids wernt necacerily ''great''

Anyway......Fair play to you for making these tutorials, i hope to see more, as unlike yourself I could use abit of help,

first vid about shoulder roll was good, but slightly long,
                      please can you post more vid tutorials

Comment

Working...
                      X