Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under the radar HW fight tomorrow, Friday 02/22!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    Omg... this guy beat up a 52-year-old Razor Ruddock, that's criminal. I hope Romanov whoops his behind. And who knows, if he keeps on winning we may see the big Wilder vs. Romanov rematch someday.
    Dillon Carman is the world hardest puncher, I believe he will be world champ very soon. After he Ko's this Russian nobody he can get a big fight! Check out my youtube.com/dilloncarman . Big Country is the King of Canada!

Comment

Razor Ruddock is a Canadian legend much respect to him. He beat 3 fighters in a row and became second ranked in Canada so the title fight was warranted. But Ovi Razor was not at his best, still a bad MF though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse54b View Post
        Dillon Carman is the world hardest puncher, I believe he will be world champ very soon. After he Ko's this Russian nobody he can get a big fight! Check out my youtube.com/dilloncarman . Big Country is the King of Canada!
        Hi Dillon!

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          Omg... this guy beat up a 52-year-old Razor Ruddock, that's criminal. I hope Romanov whoops his behind. And who knows, if he keeps on winning we may see the big Wilder vs. Romanov rematch someday.
          Dillon Carman can beat Wilder, Joshua or Fury! Make the fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Canada Stand Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Arum 69 View Post
            Hi Dillon!
            I grew up with Dillon in Madoc Ontario Canada. Little bit biased, lol. He is the real deal .

Comment

I grew up with Dillon in Madoc Ontario Canada. Little bit biased, lol. He is the real deal .
              Cool, it's good to support your friends and family

Comment

The night that Cartman KO'd Ruddock was the first time I saw Razor with b1ch t#tz. He was 52 years old and was slower than a pregnant manatee. But the Big Cvnt-Tree KO'd him. Hopefully Cartman has improved since then or else he's gonna end up splattered on the canvas just like Kenny is in every episode.

Screw you guys,...I'm going home.

Comment

Dillon Carman can beat Wilder, Joshua or Fury! Make the fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Canada Stand Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Anytime, anywhere!

The Bronze Bomber is ready.

Carman, Romanov, bring em all on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Big Country in his destruction of Razor Ruddock, his awesome fight with Mladen Miljas that included a rare double knockdown and the biggest win of his career last time out, getting up off the canvas to stop Simon "The Grizzly" Kean

Weird how in the Ruddock fight he had a Mohawk...and in the second video he had a reverse Mohawk.

Comment

Working...
                      X