No announcement yet.

The Teofimo hypocrisy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laugh at these millennial poosies. What exactly did Lopez do that was
    ‘Too much’.. him doing the shovel action is too much?

This is fkin Boxing where two guys try to take each others’ head off and there is nothing civil about that. Who gives a sht if a winner showboats.

Comment

I could care less who showboats and who doesn't as others have said...I agree with that

but what I cant wait to see is if the top rank fanboys(you know the type...hate on everything pbc and Oscar related)are demanding this kid fight loma by 2020...or will they say "that's not fair to ask of him...hes still so young and a bit green"...you know...the opposite of what they say about/want out of gervonta davis

Comment

Showboating during in a fight leaves you more open to be caught and looking stupid but is also is used a tactic to demoralise or make you opponent lose their cool to keep em missing as was clearly shown by Fury deliberately using this against Wilder.

After is just a bit lacking of class as there's no risk.

There's a difference.

Comment

who had anything bad to say about teofimo? that guy can f#cking fight and if he can get by lomachenko he will be a star

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            I could care less who showboats and who doesn't as others have said...I agree with that

but what I cant wait to see is if the top rank fanboys(you know the type...hate on everything pbc and Oscar related)are demanding this kid fight loma by 2020...or will they say "that's not fair to ask of him...hes still so young and a bit green"...you know...the opposite of what they say about/want out of gervonta davis

difference is that davis is actaully ducking lomachenko. his promoter says it, he's said it. lopez hasn't been around long enough to be ducking his biggest challenge for years, davis has. he's in his prime, making millions and headlining, and he's got a world title and he's 24 years old. lopez has 11 fights and he's 21 years old. surely you see these differences, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The same thing applies to Broner when he does stuff like that.

There are some posters that judge the person based on the act and some that judge the act based on the person.
              Nah broner says racist stuff big difference between that and showboating.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Laugh at these millennial poosies. What exactly did Lopez do that was
                ‘Too much’.. him doing the shovel action is too much?

This is fkin Boxing where two guys try to take each others’ head off and there is nothing civil about that. Who gives a sht if a winner showboats.

the shovel when the guy was on the ground was unnecessary. i doubt he does that again. that's the kind of beating that a fighter should not be taking. you can die from that. really. watch boxng long enough and you'll see a man beaten to death, and it looks just like that fight. just be glad lopez could punch and end it quickly. a few more rounds of that and you never know! i have seen more than one live boxing match where somebody died. i have seen more guys fall into comas or be medically placed into comas than i can count on my hands. it happens, and for that reason you shouldn't act liek you're shoveling dirt onto a dead body.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  difference is that davis is actaully ducking lomachenko. his promoter says it, he's said it. lopez hasn't been around long enough to be ducking his biggest challenge for years, davis has. he's in his prime, making millions and headlining, and he's got a world title and he's 24 years old. lopez has 11 fights and he's 21 years old. surely you see these differences, correct?
                  oh I see the difference surely....but what I did say is by 2020....and I'm made a post about it....

by late 2020 lopez will be in a similar position to the one tank was in late last year.....surely lopez will be close to 20 fights...prob have a legit world title

will the TR fanboys demand lopez fight loma then? what if arum comes the same excuse tank/Floyd are using now? will they get similar treatment or will people buy bobs excuse? the excuse being the one similar to the davis excuse....this is just hypothetical of course......just saying if bob uses a similar excuse to delay the fight

ive seen you post....I think youre pretty sharp guy...but youre the 2nd guy, that I feel that way about, that totally missed the point and are trying to compare tank/lopez right now when I'm talking down the line mid-late 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    oh I see the difference surely....but what I did say is by 2020....and I'm made a post about it....

by late 2020 lopez will be in a similar position to the one tank was in late last year.....surely lopez will be close to 20 fights...prob have a legit world title

will the TR fanboys demand lopez fight loma then? what if arum comes the same excuse tank/Floyd are using now? will they get similar treatment or will people buy bobs excuse? the excuse being the one similar to the davis excuse....this is just hypothetical of course......just saying if bob uses a similar excuse to delay the fight

ive seen you post....I think youre pretty sharp guy...but youre the 2nd guy, that I feel that way about, that totally missed the point and are trying to compare tank/lopez right now when I'm talking down the line mid-late 2020

so you'r talking about "future ducking?" how am i supposed to talk about the reflection of a fanbase when there has been no act upon which to reflect?

top rank is no stranger to moving a puncher along, i expect him to get positioned for a world title shortly.

i don't speak for TR fanboys, i really don't think there are fanboys of bob arum like therea re fans of floyd mayweather or al haymon. i do expect that lopez' fans will want him to fight good fighters because they believe in the power. people who like punchers usually like exciting fights, which is intuitive and natural. it's when guys prefer "slick boxers" and degrade punchers when you see mental gymnastics goingon. it's just in our blood to be unable ot look away from somebody taking a beating. slick boxers can be very, very boring. what bothers me about tank davis is that he's a puncher with a fanbase who doesn't want him challenged. seeing a puncher challenged is what makes this sport so high stakes.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      so you'r talking about "future ducking?" how am i supposed to talk about the reflection of a fanbase when there has been no act upon which to reflect?

top rank is no stranger to moving a puncher along, i expect him to get positioned for a world title shortly.

i don't speak for TR fanboys, i really don't think there are fanboys of bob arum like therea re fans of floyd mayweather or al haymon. i do expect that lopez' fans will want him to fight good fighters because they believe in the power. people who like punchers usually like exciting fights, which is intuitive and natural. it's when guys prefer "slick boxers" and degrade punchers when you see mental gymnastics goingon. it's just in our blood to be unable ot look away from somebody taking a beating. slick boxers can be very, very boring. what bothers me about tank davis is that he's a puncher with a fanbase who doesn't want him challenged. seeing a puncher challenged is what makes this sport so high stakes.
                      Oh there are tr fanboys trust me....look around

There are guys bashing hatmon saying his wws never fight each other and he won't make good fights when there's evidence quite the contrary ....there are tr fanboys everywhere....they are mostly the guys that bash everything Al and the pbc does....u mean to tell me u see pbc fanboys but don't see these other guys out here ? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X