Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yes I love the Dollar Tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Unlike some of u ballers, I live humble & I find myself in a dollar store at least 2xs a week.

In Cali we have the 99 cent only stores & the Dollartree. I live close to both but I don't prefer 1 to the other. Typically I buy household cleaning supplies & snacks for the kids but occasionally they have some cool things; for instance I just bought new jump ropes & a pool noodle to help with training.

Anyways what's your opinion on dollar stores?
      That's what I use it for. And I'll buy kitchen utensils like wooden/plastic spoons and a whisk. And birthday cards and ballons and things to put in gift baskets.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Funny thing about dollar stores, any time I go into one, I end up spending $40 or more and leaving with a lot of shyt I didn’t need.
        Yup that **** adds up quick

Comment

Can't beat it for kitchen shyt like foil, cleaning supplies, etc.
          ........ but I don't fok with any of the food products, either off brand or old azz shyt IDK, but it never looks edible to me.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
            Can't beat it for kitchen shyt like foil, cleaning supplies, etc.
            ........ but I don't fok with any of the food products, either off brand or old azz shyt IDK, but it never looks edible to me.
            That's what I use to use it for, zip locks bags, rubber gloves for work stuff, some cleaning supply, aluminum foil, etc.

But I found for most of this stuff you get much better quality at better price if you just buy in a lot of bulk.

A lot of that dollar store **** is paper thin.

Comment

I picked up 777KING777's mom at a dollar store. She even gave me a discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I would've thought u stocked up 99cent lube.
                Lube is free my dude. Hoccccckkk

Comment

naw, the ones where I live are sketchy AF.

Comment

Got a hair brush from a dollar store. So i can get my pap to brush my hair like Broner.

Comment

Only everything

Comment

Working...
                      X