Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson To Host Cannabis-Themed Music Festival on Feb. 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R01 View Post
    Ya but they gotta pay cash if they plan to ever visit America.

Border agents can see their credit card purchases and will deny them if they’ve purchased weed.

#thisisamerica
    I refuse to use the government site, so maybe it's because my purchases are through a legal medical provider that I've never had a hassle at the border. I go to the states probably once a month.

But when the "legal government site" opened I warned people that it would be just a backdoor way to "register as a drug user" with your name, address, drivers license etc. but people called me paranoid. (They really ****ing trust their government up here)

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Lots of brands here but yeah they can **** that up. I have smoked a little for December but got to shut it down for work. I bought weed that was anywhere from 18% to 23.5% THC. They open at 10 am & its a long line out the door. I went new years eve & was 1st person in store. by the time i got my weed the lineup was already out the door at 10:03am. They restock every Thursday. The good weed was 15.70 a gram. 50 for an eighth but the 2 eighths i bought were only 2 grams. i return the first & they replaced it because it's sealed so they don't open it there. The 2nd was the same so i only buy 1 gram containers. I'd prefer to go back to street but i will admit it is nice just going in the store buying & going home. no phone tag & waiting, etc
      The prices are insane. I just had my doctor fax health Canada all the legal forms for me having 12 plants next summer, so if approved that will be a years supply for me.

I'm not a greedy dude. I don't wanna sell, I just don't wanna pay the government exorbitant amounts of taxes so I can leave my house pain free and go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
        Ya but they gotta pay cash if they plan to ever visit America.

Border agents can see their credit card purchases and will deny them if they’ve purchased weed.

#thisisamerica
        Yeah that is an issue for sure. That has been brought up for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
          I can't forget that Tyson & Canibus "2nd Round KO" track, eventually aimed at LL Cool J! Classic! LL's rebuttal (to me) was kinda wack....
          That video was awkard asf tho lol...Canibus alien head ass lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            That video was awkard asf tho lol...Canibus alien head ass lmao.
            His head was more like a GLOBE ....kinda like my boy Mayweathers...lol! The Fisher Price "video" kinda messed up his chances of winning the "battle" against a legend in the game.....Years later Canibus lost a freestyle rap battle at an underground venue, He ran out of lyrics, then he tried to convince his opponent to wait so he could pull out a piece a paper (with more lyrics) from his pocket....the audience boooed the hell outta him!..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Tyson had back surgery last year iirc. F#cked up his sh^t when he fell off that hoverboard in that video. He was doped up for awhile cuz of that I guess. Gots a steal rod in his back now. I'm in Vegas & he's at this sports store at Planet Hollywood every few months signing his autograph on gloves & sh^t & I've seen him in & around there a few times & he always seems fine to me.

Maybe I'm too high doe.
              Damn, I saw that fall a few times. Didnt know it turned out so bad for him....Thats why I'm never tempted to take a spin on one of those things whenever possible... Maybe then, thats what I saw in Mike - a temporarily drugged out dude.....He's probably now relying on those prescription pills as a front for his back - due to the fact (years ago) he was ordered to stop his drug use (or suffer legal consequences) - thats when he was wildin' out. Now I'm not so surprised he made his way on over to the weed side of things...lol..hopefully whatever form of that stuff he's endorsing works for that bad back of his....

I get that lower back pain too doe...lol....Aint no joke!

Comment

Fuk buying weed from the shops. Their sht is dirty. Fuk Hydros

We grow our own sht, soil grown that is.

Comment

great to see Mike enjoying life

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                    His head was more like a GLOBE ....kinda like my boy Mayweathers...lol! The Fisher Price "video" kinda messed up his chances of winning the "battle" against a legend in the game.....Years later Canibus lost a freestyle rap battle at an underground venue, He ran out of lyrics, then he tried to convince his opponent to wait so he could pull out a piece a paper (with more lyrics) from his pocket....the audience boooed the hell outta him!..
                    Lmfao...Vs Dizaster now that was Awkward...dude pulled out a g@ddamn notebook like nothing was wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Fuk buying weed from the shops. Their sht is dirty. Fuk Hydros

We grow our own sht, soil grown that is.
                      bruh, lots of shops have dank indoor soil grown. street weed aint it anymore unless you getting it straight from the grower and one that can really grow which in most cases wont happen. anyone can plant a seed and water it.

and most top grower aint wanna deal little stuff on the streets and waste their time. shops is where its at now. i know hella homies that used to be against shops but all know gets it from there. some even open up shops!

Comment

Working...
                      X