No announcement yet.

Garcia vs Garcia is on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia vs Garcia is on

Kinda rooting against Mikey. Him being a Welterweight is dumb.

I really hope it's not on PPV. Great fight nonetheless

Comment

If Mikey loses he needs to stay at 140

Comment

Better ****ing not be a PPV, I really wanted Mikey to go back to 140, not loving this fight

Comment

None better rivalry than Mexico vs Puerto Rico.I got Danny Mikey should have gone back to 140.

Comment

Another 147lb fight for Mikey. Damnit, this is the last one. Please stay at 140lbs.

Comment

Good fight, but I favor Danny. He is more comfortable and stronger at 147, and a slightly better counter-puncher. Mikey will need to be more aggressive than he was with Spence. He will need to get on the inside if he wants this fight to be competitive.

Comment

Love this fight.

Guessing Spence/Porter gets announced soon as well. Tim Smith was saying that fight should be set soon for early fall.

Wilder/Ortiz is likely the hold up here though. That will dictate when these next two fights take place.

Now, all three here can't be PPV unless they go one in September, October and than December.

Comment

Actually reading the article, the fight is to be broadcast on PPV at the Staples Center and could land in October.

So does that mean Spence/Porter landing in freaking November since Wilder/Ortiz will in all likelihood be in September?

Comment

Mikey is fighting Morales in an exhibition...

Comment

Working...
                    X