No announcement yet.

What's Next America?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Next America?

well for the past decade they have forced the people that everything should be blacken (i dont got a problem with blacks just they way they have to shove it to show they somehow "care"). then they forced phaggotry and cuckold to the people. heeeey america you ain't human if you don't love the phaggots.

so i guess the next for america is making their people that it's ok to fack dogs. i mean that's the next thing. beastiality. americans love their dogs like family so i guess facking one is the next big thing. hoooray.

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    well for the past decade they have forced the people that everything should be blacken (i dont got a problem with blacks just they way they have to shove it to show they somehow "care"). then they forced phaggotry and cuckold to the people. heeeey america you ain't human if you don't love the phaggots.

so i guess the next for america is making their people that it's ok to fack dogs. i mean that's the next thing. beastiality. americans love their dogs like family so i guess facking one is the next big thing. hoooray.
    Can someone translate this unintelligible mess??….

Comment

whats next? mothafackin space force.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        whats next? mothafackin space force.
        exactamundo.

Comment

Pedophilia is getting there

Beastiality is definitely catching up

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Can someone translate this unintelligible mess??….
            Americans = forced to love the blacks and blame it all on whitey, forced to fack and love phaggots, pedo is cool and facking your dog is next white boy.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Pedophilia is getting there

Beastiality is definitely catching up
              yep. they been triggering folks on the internet by posting white people getting away with rape of a child and being freed and not being put in prison.

Comment

Underage relationships are next thanks to the media & airheads who humanized Tyga + Kylie Jenner's hookup and Bella Thorne with her dude

Also lames wearing dresses like Pump in the music industry & that messed up Billy Porter at the Golden Globes?
                Last edited by Mr.365; 04-30-2019, 12:02 AM.

Comment

I feel oppressed and socially osterized that I can't dislike gay people without being called names like ****phobic. Society gets to tell me who to personally like and if I don't i'm going to be shunned. Ah, freedom. I guess you better not dislike anyone in life for any reason then.

Comment

Working...
                  X