Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any1 get anxeity after being alone for a long time then going out in public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any1 get anxeity after being alone for a long time then going out in public

I think Im pretty good but I think we are meantt o be really anxious if we havnt had human contact for a long time (as we r a herd/pack animal) is that the case?

Like after going out for the day I lose a ton of my anxiety and teh masculinity gains i made from suffering show through even mor e
    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-14-2019, 04:45 PM.

excessive masturbation can increase your anxiety and social awkwardness. i read it in a book lol .. cut that sht out

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
      excessive masturbation can increase your anxiety and social awkwardness. i read it in a book lol .. cut that sht out
      yea i noticed more aggression and less fear because of the aggression for sure, but who wants to go without orgasms id much rather be anxious

Comment

I mean if you don't socialize then sure when you go to a mall, restaurant etc it's a little 'shock'

I have anxiety, but it rarely gets bad now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I mean if you don't socialize then sure when you go to a mall, restaurant etc it's a little 'shock'

I have anxiety, but it rarely gets bad now.
          The mind and emotions and feelings they are so annoying, and intrusive on your quality of life im surprised they havnt put more resources into making like better more healthy drugs even for ppl that dont have a medical issue because being human = alot of suffering just by default

Liek something that makes u less stressed and doesn't bork your brain chemistry long term or hurt your health

I guess the best we have is things like mindfulness at this point in history, lucky people of the future will be able to take a pill for everything and not bork their brain chemistry up

They may never have to really suffer much at all I mean that cant be that far off.

We just dont need all this stress anymore we no longer live in the jungle its unnecessary suffering we r so safe now and our needs are massively met
          Last edited by AlexKid; 04-14-2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Just stop beating off, true story. Gives u social anxiety.

Comment

Is this guy Gorilladogs? He makes many threads like he did

Comment

When you say long time, exactly how long time are we talking about? Days, weeks, months, years...decades?

I never experienced it but I'm sure it can turn anyone to be quite socially awkward.

Comment

can you look people in the eye? I always find that weirdos always have trouble with eye contact.

Comment

If only there were some sort of "program" you could sign up for that forced you to leave the house 5 days a week, gave you an excuse to socialize with members of both genders without creeping them out, keep physically active... And they even paid YOU to show up for it

Not in this world though. Just a pipe dream.
                    Last edited by ////; 04-14-2019, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X