Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
    Yohoo, I'm on a roll!
    Tj fighters won't wait for judges to rob them, kill or die killing
    Yes you are my friend! Good luck as we approach the back half of the year soon!

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
      otrocubiche
      munguia ko late
      loma ko late x 3

going against most of the forum again-last time it worked ali should win by decision, I'm not sold on ali though, the little i've seen of munguia, he throws a lot, an uppercut from distance that could be dangerous for both if ali would know how to time it or walk into one, a double hook up and down that I like, if he works the body with those hooks, i think he can stop ali late, ali has been stopped before, by jesse vargas who has less than 40% ko's fighting tomato cans; munguia has over 80% ko's against tomato cans too.
      Loma is not a great puncher, but very effective and accurate, Linares has been stopped before-3 times, he is taller and longer and could win a couple of early rounds but i think he is very overrated and will be fighting without salas, who i think is overrated too but Linares has been better with him. I see Loma frustrating Linares and either getting a ko late or the corner throwing the towel.
      Awesome picks, you on a roll!!!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Robbie Barrett - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        Eff Pandas - 70(Loma 2X:40, Manguia:30)
        BLASTER1 - 30(Loma:30, Ali:0)
        vaynardevil - 40(Loma 2X:40, Ali:0)
        DuckAdonis - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        Rockybigblower - 20(Linares:0, Manguia:20)
        Vinnykin -115(Loma 3X:90, Manguia:25)
        BlakBread904 -20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        jpowell100 - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        HeadBodyBodyBody - 25(Loma:25, Ali:0)
        Mammoth - 60(Loma 2X:60, Ali:0)
        Just looking - 55(Loma:30, Manguia:25)
        Julia Slobberts - 0(Linares:0, Ali:0)
        Chrismart - 40(Loma 2X:40, Ali:0)
        DramaShow - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        RockyB - 30(Loma:30, Ali:0)
        Koba-Grozny - 60(Loma 2X:60, Ali:0)
        Redd Foxx - 60(Loma 2X:60, Ali:0)
        RJJ-94-02=GOAT - 30(Loma:30, Ali:0)
        Kezzer - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        A.K - 50(Loma 2X:50, Ali:0)
        mathed - 60(Loma 2X;60, Ali:0)
        SceneBoxer - 55(Loma:30, Manguia:25)
        Ganondorf - 30(Loma:30, Ali:0)
        Caught Square - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        SUBZER0ED - 25(Loma:25, Ali:0)
        BigZ44 - 30(Loma:30, Ali:0)
        KingTito - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        ShoulderRoll -0(Linares:0, Ali:0)
        FrankieClutch - 65(Loma 2X:40, Munguia:25)
        Zen_Fighter - 30(Loma:30, Ali:0)
        RuslanChagaev -30(Loma:30, Ali:0)
        ruedboy - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        NC Uppercut - 90(Loma 3X:90, Ali:0)
        Idunnoshet - 60(Loma 3X:60, Ali:0)
        Abovetheclouds - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        The plunger man - 30(Loma:30, Ali:0)
        BoxingFan85 - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        siablo14 - 40(Loma 2X:40, Ali:0)
        Pigeons - 45(Loma:20, Munguia:25)
        otrocubiche - 115(Loma 3X:90, Munguia:25)
        Szef - 55(Loma:30, Munguia:25)
        StudentOfDaGame - 20(Loma:20, Ali 2X:0)
        MulaKO - 55(Loma:30, Munguia:25)
        koolkc107 - 25(Linares:0, Munguia:25)
        Damn Wicked - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        Oluminati - 30(Loma:30, Ali:0)
        ThomasJK - 125(Loma 3X:75, Manguia 2X:50)
        McNulty - 20(Loma:20, Ali:0)
        Baltimore -30(Loma:30,Ali:0)
        donovanpunch - 60(Loma 2X:60, Ali:0)
        MindGame - 90(Loma 3X:90, Ali:0)

Koba, all yours!
        Quick work, brother. I'll try to get the updating done tonight or tomorrow. Managed to catch most of the fight sat hunched over my 4" phone in a rural Cheshire car park in the end. Who would have thought that Shakerley Mere was dogging central for BMW owners?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Quick work, brother. I'll try to get the updating done tonight or tomorrow. Managed to catch most of the fight sat hunched over my 4" phone in a rural Cheshire car park in the end. Who would have thought that Shakerley Mere was dogging central for BMW owners?
          Who is that Mere guy?

Comment

Who is that Mere guy?
            Shakerley Mere is where I stayed Saturday night, a nice little rural beauty spot with a lake (a 'mere'). Dogging is the practice of watching strangers fuck or enjoying being watched fucking by strangers- usually from your car, I gather, but sometimes it's participatory I think. What I didn't know is that Shakerley Mere is a well known spot in the area for people who like to engage in dogging, and being a relatively wealthy area a lot of the cars there were BMWs.

By the time I figured what the score was me and ms Koba had already had a coupla drinks and weren't inclined or legal to move the camper, but luckily most of the action was in a different part of the car park - we just had a lot of cars going past us until about 1 in the a.m. My son (10) wanted to go have a look what was going on after we told him there was probably just a 'party' happening...

Comment

Shakerley Mere is where I stayed Saturday night, a nice little rural beauty spot with a lake (a 'mere'). Dogging is the practice of watching strangers fuck or enjoying being watched fucking by strangers- usually from your car, I gather, but sometimes it's participatory I think. What I didn't know is that Shakerley Mere is a well known spot in the area for people who like to engage in dogging, and being a relatively wealthy area a lot of the cars there were BMWs.

By the time I figured what the score was me and ms Koba had already had a coupla drinks and weren't inclined or legal to move the camper, but luckily most of the action was in a different part of the car park - we just had a lot of cars going past us until about 1 in the a.m. My son (10) wanted to go have a look what was going on after we told him there was probably just a 'party' happening...
              I thought that would be a crime, though? Dogging is legal?

Comment

I thought that would be a crime, though? Dogging is legal?
                It ain't really legal, but it ain't really a high priority for the police either (consenting adults and done late at night usually) and I guess there's that many potential spots... besides it'd just be a slap on the wrist and told to move on anyway I'd guess. ****, they got websites and everything where folk say where they're gonna be and stuff...

Don't really bother me if folk ain't bothering anyone else, but I'd rather my kids didn't see that **** just yet...

Comment

WTF, I've never heard of this ****, so weird lol. I'm imagining it like the safari parks where you can drive your car through and the animals come up to your window and ****. "Oh honey, look, DP on this side, they look tired, throw them some crackers. Ooh, look up ahead, appears to be some serious **** going on. Looks like we came on a good day kids."

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    WTF, I've never heard of this ****, so weird lol. I'm imagining it like the safari parks where you can drive your car through and the animals come up to your window and ****. "Oh honey, look, DP on this side, they look tired, throw them some crackers. Ooh, look up ahead, appears to be some serious **** going on. Looks like we came on a good day kids."
                    Yeah, well, kinda little bit like that I guess...

Seems like it's mainly a British thing, though apparently it's spreading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogging_(sexual_slang)

http://www.dogging-central.com/rules.shtml

https://www.theadulthub.com/content/...ing_basics.htm
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 05-14-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X