Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if a black guy were to play Tony Montana in the new Scarface movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof that if another color can surpass the original, won't be an outcry.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

Proof that if another color can surpass the original, won't be an outcry.
      Scarface was Cuban u fool. Google Cubans

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Ahhhhh, the ol' ''He real, though'' clause

Not many iconic black characters to choose from....How about Chris Hemsworth as Shaft ?
        We don't need fictional characters as hero. We have real life heros, we don't get butt hurt over fiction. I get it your people have no real heros, so get mad over cartoon character.

Triggered much. Plus nobody I know is asking for a authentic Scarface or a black mermaid.

Comment

We got tools on here..... useless tools
          Last edited by Zaroku; 07-13-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
            Scarface was Cuban u fool. Google Cubans
            There are still, friends of mine.. Cubans

No crimes committed.. in the USA

Don’t get your uncle started, I’m in a bad mood.. I need some know it all putos to slap up.

I know and met guys rom Cuba who are in prison because when Fidel opened up prisons..and got rid of Cubans who wanted to be free... America intercepted one at sea....

I gotta throw up... I’m delicate....easily moved by real men seeking a real fair chance..

When some Cubans got “”””””RESCUED”””””” by the coast guard... they got this weird fed number....

The coast guard caught them in international waters... so they technically never arrived, so technically, they don’t exist, so in reality, they are in federal prison, until they an get paroled to a family that can vouch for them..

Hold up... I’m a liar... I know nothing..

For 23 hours a day, 169 men are confined to tiny two-man cells in an enclosed, three-level cell block called H-Unit.

They can't eat in the mess hall. They can't mix with the other prisoners. They can't take a prison job. They can't leave their cells without handcuffs and shackles.

The men in H-Unit are kept in "lock-down" not because they have committed worse crimes than the assorted bank robbers, drug dealers and kidnapers in the general population of the U.S. Penitentiary at Lompoc.

In fact, the men in H-Unit face no criminal charges. They have already completed their sentences, some more than 5 years ago. And if they were U.S. citizens they would have been released long ago.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...741-story.html

Comment

Then he would've been late to see Frank and it would have ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Garbage... chit...my Italian homie in Colombia’s says his Italian in the God father was even worse than De Niro’s
                Well in the Godfather, his character was the youngest son, and the storyline made a point of showing that he struggled to speak Italian, so he gets a pass for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                  They should give the role to Will Smith.

He does good in everything.
                  Wiki Wiki Wild Wild

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Well in the Godfather, his character was the youngest son, and the storyline made a point of showing that he struggled to speak Italian, so he gets a pass for that one.
                    Except I know second generation Italians, Mexicans, Nigerians, who speak real good.. but point not lost on me.

I’m ripping into *******ed fools right now..
                    One armed or no armed pac schooling a boxer Marquez said, he’s on another level..

But, pac and khan, could both whip Floyd if he didn’t move and slip punches so good...

Got it. Floyd gets beat by everybody as long as he doesn’t move, parry, slip punches, slide to the side... got it..

Floyd is racist for being a superior boxer...

Ok.. I’m struggling big time to understand this calculus..

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Pacino's version is a classic, but I agree with you. The original was even better!
                      Yeah the 1983 version is a straight up rip off.

One of the many examples right here. It was damn near every scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X