Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Canelo's Gotta Fight Me Sooner Or Later; I'm One Of Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    Wow... So yeah that was intensely personal.

For the record I would love to see andrade Charlo. That's what boxing used to be about. Fighters winning and losing and becoming great in the process. Boxing used to be great like that. You had mosley, quartey, wonky, Oscar, vargas fighting each other. It was great.

Now basically you got andrade Charlo and the rest of the pbc bums over protecting their record so they can get the chance to sacrifice themselves for the cash at the feet of canelo. It's sad. Canelo is actually a throwback, taking all comers.

His record isn't perfect but you can see the experience with every punch and every Bob and weave. Wish andrade and Charlo would fight each other and become great too.
    If you want that Golden Era we all want the same thing.

Let’s see how great Canelo can be. Let’s see how great Andrade can be. Let’s see how great Charlo can be. Let’s see how great GGG can be.

These will be the fights that we can tell grand kids about to open their nose on boxing. Will anyone of us ever speak about Canelo Fielding or GGG Rolls or Charlo verses Contender guy or Andrade verses Sulecki?

This would be a hell of a round robin if the fans said they want to see it.

Duran, Leonard, Hearns and Hagler all over. Boxing becomes greatest in these moments. Legacy is defined with respect win or lose. When boxing loses out to promoter insecurity great people leave the sport. Hope something here resonates.

Done

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
      If you want that Golden Era we all want the same thing.

Let’s see how great Canelo can be. Let’s see how great Andrade can be. Let’s see how great Charlo can be. Let’s see how great GGG can be.

These will be the fights that we can tell grand kids about to open their nose on boxing. Will anyone of us ever speak about Canelo Fielding or GGG Rolls or Charlo verses Contender guy or Andrade verses Sulecki?

This would be a hell of a round robin if the fans said they want to see it.

Duran, Leonard, Hearns and Hagler all over. Boxing becomes greatest in these moments. Legacy is defined with respect win or lose. When boxing loses out to promoter insecurity great people leave the sport. Hope something here resonates.

Done
      Yeah but your mistake is you're putting it all on canelos shoulders. He is already a futtre hall of famer. They might not talk about canelo fielding but they will talk about canelo vs ggg, cotto, mayweather, Lara, trout etc etc etc etc.

You still seem to think canelo owes andrade or Charlo something. They owe it to themselves to up their competition and fight each other. It's sad watching them stagnant at their age.

Canelo fights twice a year and he is going to choose who he wants nor who you or me or anyone else wants. Beating andrade or Charlo isn't going to elevate his career.Hes thinking about moving up and challenging himself while andrade is fighting the suleckis and Charlo is fighting..who is he fighting? I don't know and I don't care anymore.

Bottom line they need to prove themselves not canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
        Thanks for the gossip corner Wendy Williams... Lets see the damn fights!!! If you are aware of habits get VADA screening!!!

See what you don’t realize Man Fan is you can talk ***** about Charlo all day. I am not emotionally attached so who da Fock cares? However no one is telling me who will win with out showing me the fight.
        Oh my boy you ran your mouth and got corrected, don't try and make it into anything else. It's not bad stand up hour, can it and move on like your daddy razor learned to do. You are ill prepared for issues with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Really? You have the contract Charlo and his team laid out for Canelo? For Sulecki? I’m sure based on the statements you are making you surely have that contract you could link me.

No need to get personal. I didn’t know you were that emotionally involved with a boxer.
          For starters Jermall is the mandatory so stop ignoring that. Second, Ronnie Shields said in a press conference (when willie Monroe failed the PED Test) that they tried to get sucklecki but he didn't want it. Get it, got it? Good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
            He’s deserving of neither the match up or the pay check. The mando was based on Eliminators? Against 14, 32 and 17 ranked opponents? Really? WBC who once was the top belt in all of boxing has become a laughingstock.

Top 5 MW? Maybe by the WBC. WBO, IBF, WBA don’t even have him in top 10. Quite possibly because he faces less than stellar opponents in which to build a record off of.
            So that's what its REALLY about with you dudes ^. He is Mandatory cuz he is ranked higher coming from being a CHAMPION in the previous division AND is STILL undefeated. You dudes are soft in this fight game, ya need another sport that's just as soft as ya'll.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              For starters Jermall is the mandatory so stop ignoring that. Second, Ronnie Shields said in a press conference (when willie Monroe failed the PED Test) that they tried to get sucklecki but he didn't want it. Get it, got it? Good.
              Mandatory by beating the 32nd rated fighter? Got it...yes look him up on boxing rec...thirty.....second....rated...fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                Last 2 fights unimpressive and boring!! Just went 24 rds with b-level fighters that Canelo/Ggg would have destroyed in a few rds!! Keep begging for that bone...doubt if u get it unless u suddenly grow a fan base and bring some $ to the table!!
                Brandon Adams can beat Sissy-G maybe lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  Canelo won't waste his time fighting someone like Charlo
                  If he doesn't then it shows the fear his team has.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                    Looks like you're paddling up shtt creek there..
                    Your creek is shtty? Figures..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Your creek is shtty? Figures..lol
                      Clever response as usual..

Comment

Working...
                      X