Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Man.

Actually mexicans like soccer

People think that mexican fans are wonderful and our fighters have a lot of support

False..

Only Canelo is making good money

The rest of mexican champions are not doing good money

Nobody in México know who is Estrada

And he only fought like 3 times in usa.

Estrada has like 40 k followers in Instagram

Fu. Cking Frampton has like 150 k in Twitter

Gervonta has like 500 k in Instagram

Luis Nery has like 7 k followers in Instagram
    Damn. I knew he wasn't on Canelo level but I thought he was at least on JMM level.

Comment

DAZN needs to sign all the top 115 lb'ers. Get Chocolatito, Ioka and Nietes signed up as well

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Damn. I knew he wasn't on Canelo level but I thought he was at least on JMM level.
        Nope.

He is not, and he is far...

Look.

I was watching a fight of Olivares vs a guy from U.K in the forum, that fight was in the 70's.

The fu.cking forum was full . Totally full

How the hell Estrada vs a P4P fighter like Rungvisai did not sold out all the forum?

Fu.cking GGG sold 12 k tickets to fight fu.cking Rolls in Canadá...

I repeat, mexican people Loves soccer

But our fighters does not have the support they deserved.

Thats the reason why they are most of the time the B side in the Big fights

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Zanfer does the smart thing.

Fighters are the ones that should wise up and work with everybody, though. Don't sign long term with any promoter and keep your options open on a fight-by-fight basis.

The established stars should think that way.
          then you never get built up. Promoters lose money on fighters as they get built up. Promoters and or managers like pbc need to know they can recoup their money. That’s why a guy like mikey had to move up for Spence. All the big fights at 135 and 140 weren’t at pbc and he wouldn’t sign a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            then you never get built up. Promoters lose money on fighters as they get built up. Promoters and or managers like pbc need to know they can recoup their money. That’s why a guy like mikey had to move up for Spence. All the big fights at 135 and 140 weren’t at pbc and he wouldn’t sign a contract.
            That's why I said the established stars should think that way. They have already been built up.

Comment

Well in my humble opinion Estrada is one of the best fighters on the planet at this moment. I don't know or care about sellability but I know he's signed a he'll of a boxer. This app is not catering to the whole of America, its not going to be showing wheel of fortune or housewives of some posh area. This is catering to sports fans, all it shows is sport.

And good sports networks that want to show good boxing sign good boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Nope.

He is not, and he is far...

Look.

I was watching a fight of Olivares vs a guy from U.K in the forum, that fight was in the 70's.

The fu.cking forum was full . Totally full

How the hell Estrada vs a P4P fighter like Rungvisai did not sold out all the forum?

Fu.cking GGG sold 12 k tickets to fight fu.cking Rolls in Canadá...

I repeat, mexican people Loves soccer

But our fighters does not have the support they deserved.

Thats the reason why they are most of the time the B side in the Big fights
                And that's why the rumours of the Ruiz/Joshua rematch being held in Mexico are pure bullshyte

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  And that's why the rumours of the Ruiz/Joshua rematch being held in Mexico are pure bullshyte
                  Ruiz hype is big but I don't think he can sold out the Aztec stadium

But Ruiz got a lot of fame, here in Mexico and in another countries

But he is a special case..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    That's why I said the established stars should think that way. They have already been built up.
                    Except to get to that point you are usually under contract.

Guys like Spence and wilder got lucky oscar was asleep at the wheel and Schaefer didn’t do his job right or they would have been under contract to gbp.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      Except to get to that point you are usually under contract.

Guys like Spence and wilder got lucky oscar was asleep at the wheel and Schaefer didn’t do his job right or they would have been under contract to gbp.
                      But all contracts come to an end eventually.

There's no reason that someone like Pacquiao for example can't stay a free agent and let promoters compete for his services on a fight-by-fight basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X