Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official Gun/Ammo Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the detailed information Left Hook Tua, I will try to get those micro bullets.

All I see in the shops are crap, I bet I'll have to ask them to ship in some for me

Comment

• Went shooting over the weekend... came across some protesters with signs and shouting outside the range... I swear I thought I was at an abortion clinic... I was like... WTF?? who dis?????? them dudes are passionate I give them that much....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
        Went shooting over the weekend... came across some protesters with signs and shouting outside the range... I swear I thought I was at an abortion clinic... I was like... WTF?? who dis?????? them dudes are passionate I give them that much....
        I'm anti-gun as the next liberal but I wouldn't be protesting outside a gun range where people have guns. Sounds pretty bold and stupid.

Comment

• Any good advice on pistols caliber rifles? What is a good brand? CT has alot of gun restrictions on these but Ruger has started to make a few.

Comment

• Anybody own a Berretta Nano?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I'm anti-gun as the next liberal but I wouldn't be protesting outside a gun range where people have guns. Sounds pretty bold and stupid.
              and to top it off they were pushy and being total dix..............most of us ignored them and walked off...I laughed it off ... but a couple of kats actually stood there to argue with them... haha

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Any good advice on pistols caliber rifles? What is a good brand? CT has alot of gun restrictions on these but Ruger has started to make a few.
                Beretta use to sell cx storm carbines

They used beretta handgun magazines

So if u have say a px storm or 92f 9mm handguns your carbine and handgun can share mags

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Is there a list of firearms allowed in Cali?

That sound nuts, just like our laws in the island
                  California has a handgun roster

No new handgun can be added on the roster unless they have like bullet fingerprint technology or some ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Beretta use to sell cx storm carbines

They used beretta handgun magazines

So if u have say a px storm or 92f 9mm handguns your carbine and handgun can share mags
                    Thank you !!! I will look into this .

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Thank you !!! I will look into this .

Comment

Working...
                      X