Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE Set Up A Fake University In Detroit To Find And Deport Undocumented Immigrants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Yeah the seasoning is over the top on some dishes but the flavor just explodes in your mouth similar to beef chilli with a lot of flavor like they make in some restaurants they keep showing in DDD.
    You a Hindu, i see.
    Had an indian friend whose parents were Hindus but he became an atheist but still the only meat i saw him eat was chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      You playing mind games but i am sure i don't know as much as you.

Take it to the PMs if you don't wanna talk in the open.
      You are playing mind games here assuming i know something that you want to know. I was being honest in the post I sent to Theodore that there a few companies who misused it but govt is cracking down on them ever since they got caught. If you know it, say what is is else leave it, I can't go on asking and explaining myself

Comment

You are playing mind games here assuming i know something that you want to know. I was being honest in the post I sent to Theodore that there a few companies who misused it but govt is cracking down on them ever since they got caught. If you know it, say what is is else leave it, I can't go on asking and explaining myself
        To be continued.

Comment

You a Hindu, i see.
          Had an indian friend whose parents were Hindus but he became an atheist but still the only meat i saw him eat was chicken.
          I've had all kinds of meat, like beef chilli but hate bacon( mostly because it is uncooked imo)
          I don't eat what Chinese eat like non regular meat options and not a big fan of sea food but enjoy chicken, turkey and egg mostly white meat because it's more healthy than red.

Comment

I've had all kinds of meat, like beef chilli but hate bacon( mostly because it is uncooked imo)
            I don't eat what Chinese eat like non regular meat options and not a big fan of sea food but enjoy chicken, turkey and egg mostly white meat because it's more healthy than red.
            Red - you are suppose to cook it.

Comment

Red - you are suppose to cook it.
              Tell that to the restaurants who served and gave me a bad stomach..

Comment

Tell that to the restaurants who served and gave me a bad stomach..
                i see. Next time say you want it crispy.

Comment

Working...
                X