No announcement yet.

Any tips for dealing with paranoia ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    After a while, a mental patient will feel like the normal one.
    Im surprised so many people are so lame so selfish so crappy so negative, such takers/downers , but I guess I should be happy that I am not one of them, but wow ALOT of people like that exist, and they spend their whole lives like it, its fcuking redonkulous

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      c.u.n.t

Fuk you then, give up tryna help you. fuking toerag.

Comment

Im surprised so many people are so lame so selfish so crappy so negative, such takers/downers , but I guess I should be happy that I am not one of them, but wow ALOT of people like that exist, and they spend their whole lives like it, its fcuking redonkulous
        You can't go to a strip joint and expect to find gentlemen. Know your crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          Fuk you then, give up tryna help you. fuking toerag.
          making someone unhappy via trolling will bring you

1) a massive cokk

2) lots of money

3) a woman to make love to

4) a brilliant life

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            You can't go to a strip joint and expect to find gentlemen. Know your crowd
            lol supreme gentlemen

Comment

making someone unhappy via trolling will bring you

1) a massive cokk

2) lots of money

3) a woman to make love to

4) a brilliant life
              Yeah sure thing, i ain't got time to troll fuk all that.

Comment

lol supreme gentlemen
                With 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                  Yeah sure thing, i ain't got time to troll fuk all that.

Comment

Good job i ain't got epilepsy, you could have just killed me you kunt.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      So you have a mental issue and are looking for a "course?" that makes no sense, but ok...

You want a tip? when I was a mental health worker, we dealt with everything on my unit, from depression, Schizophrenia, border line, psychosis of all types...

Here is what you do: verify. So, if you think person A is out to get you, take a step back and use your logical brain to show that it probably is not so. So when a lot of schizophrenics are having problems they are taught to vocalize what is happening to them...same thing really. schizophrenic a might say 'I hear voices telling me to kill you cause you are the devil." Then gradually we can establish that they are just voices.

if you think it through, past any racing thoughts, you will soon see that people are doing things for reasons that have nothing to do with you. What good is it to them to go after you? Logically? If you think it through you will discover that people are concerned with work, their health, how they look to others, and not trying to make plans to affect your life.
                      Had a few schizophrenic episodes way back when, started out as Phet psychosis but it returned with a vengence six months and some after I quit using. Worst time hit right when I was hitching around the country nowhere close to anywhere like home. Auditory hallucinations, delusions all the shebang... and at the time you can't disbelieve that ish any more than you can disbelieve in the oncoming traffic when you're about to cross a road. Even now 25 or so years later the experiences are just as real - more vivid if anything - as any other memory in my head.

Anyways long story short that was pretty much what it boiled down to, once the worse of the intensity died down after a coupla days and I was capable of thinking at all, beyond simply walking the fuck away from the town where I was at the time and getting the hell away from any and all people (walked for two days solid, robbed Whisky from a deserted bar, slept under hedges, tumbleweed blowing through my brain)... Just started talking to myself, telling myself what I would have believed before those experiences, asking myself if I would think like that normally and so on... I couldn't disprove it because the specific architecture of the delusion was internally coherent but over time and repetition I started to accept that even if it was real it didn't seem to be directly impacting on my life any more...

IDK. I been in a few genuine life threatening situations but I never had any other terror like that... well not til I had kids, but that's another story. In the end though I returned to something like normal within not too long (though I had a morbid fear of insomnia that stayed with me for over a decade) and I credit it largely with the fact that I was already so used to altered states of conciousness that I'd somehow lost the mental rigidity that can cause folks minds to permanently fracture... who knows though, just lucky probably.
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-03-2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X