Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Spence Can Beat Me? I Will Handle Him, Whoop His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a 50/50 fight when it happens. Thurmans no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
      Thurman won't fight Spence until he absolutely has to. He had a chance to fight a much greener Spence two years ago, but declined.

I say let them fight and we will see. I think Spence wins in a tough fight, but in order to dance you need a partner. Thurman isn't willing at the moment.
      That would have been the perfect time for Keith Thurman to take that fight two years ago. Like you said Spence was green then and who knows maybe he would have beat Spence and knocked him off before his confidence and fan base had a chance to grow. Now Spence has more experience under his belt and is improving with each fight. I'm not saying Thurman can't beat him just saying it'll be harder now than it would have been two years ago. I say Spence still wins because I don't think Thurman can handle that body work lol
      Last edited by AdonisCreed; 02-18-2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Stop it! Sounds like excuses to me.. The only way ypu call yourself the best is fighting the best. I understand one tune up fight but Thurman wants to avoid top fighters for a whole year.. Weak ****! Dont be mad everyone jas Spence and Crawford beating his ass when they have repeatedly voiced they want to fight the best.. I never in my life seen fight talk **** vut he doesnt want to fight.. Its sad he has too belts amd everyone in boxing acts like he is a second class citizen

Comment

Thurman you still have to win yourself dude. Those injuries and layoffs hurt your stock because fans haven't seen you in a minute. Keith has to be impressive in his next fight to remind people how dangerous he is. Also it's not necessarily written in stone that he'll beat Porter or Garcia a second time. And one thing that could possibly happen if he loses to porter or Garcia it's possible there could be a rematch further delaying a Errol Spence fight, so Spence could be fighting bums for a year or year and a half before he get his shot against these guys Swift, Showtime and One time. Spence has a belt and is still going to be on the outside looking in possibly unless the sanctioning bodies require a unification to happen. Spence is kind of in no man's land right now he's just gonna have to take what he can get.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
            LOL!! Let's see if 1. If this Diva who sounds like a mindless Wilder with all his yapping will fight him. and 2. If he lasts 8 rounds. Thurman hasn't hurt anyone since Soto Karass Couldn't put down an over the hill Guererro, Squeaked by a useless Danny Gift and in reality squeaked by Porter...all NON elites. Spence will eat them all for lunch and move on to SWW. Thurman is like a baby bird...all mouth and ass.
            I forgot about him not being able to KO Robert the ghost lol Figueroa knocked the ghost down five times and retired him plus Omar just moved up from 140 and did it in a more impressive fashion lol haha haha I forgot about that

Comment

Lmao

Oh plz Thurman is a joke now Spence would school him easy fight for Spence Thurman go away and keep ducking

Comment

While this would be a great fight, it should be on deck for 2019. Spence has 2 IBF mandatory's he has to take care of, Thurman has this easy fight coming up and then I'd like to see him take on the winner of a Porter/Garcia fight. After that Spence can meet whoever comes out of the other side

Comment

Spence is at least true ww with wins over Brook, Algieri, Peterson. On the other hand, people think that Crawford will be a true animal at 147, because he beat Indongo at 140 and outboxed Postol. Pacquiao broke Postol`s nose when they had a sparring.

Comment

Good fight of course and will be a tough one to call

Comment

Just not this year though. Lol, stop barking and fight the man if you so confident. Right now looks like you avoiding it.

Comment

Working...
                      X