Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wlad is a great win for Joshua then Oscar,Mosley,Manny were elite wins for floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    You shook...you were ready to go to the U.K. for drama cuz you thought he was a soft touch.
    was he? Which thread? I need this info. this dude is a straight up buster.

Pics in my avatar pussy boy Larry. Same ones thats always been around. Just like when MY facebook got found. The ones that found it are my friends now because Lou Cipher is a real one. Now its your turn, clown.

Comment

He wasn't.

Wlad was washed up, rusty, a shadow of his former self

he's a decent win for Joshua, and nothing else. (Wlad is however, a better W than anyone on Wilder's bum filled resume)

Floyd's wins against those washed up hasbeens are the same, just decent. nothing to write home about.

Joshua is, however, still a bit green so this victory is noteworthy, unlike Floyd who was already an established elite fighter, p4p#1, self annoited TBE etc, and still fighting these guys out of their prime, waiting for them to decline because he's a coward *****

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Wlad had just got dominated and was out for almost 2 years and was 41

Mosley was p4p #3 and WBA champ

Manny was p4p#2 and WBO champ

Oscar was WBC champ at 154

so what am i missing here? all were way younger then Wlad and not coming off of dominating losses
        Why are you asking the question when you yourself and other Floyd fans have upped Floyd's resume by including those 3 wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Bitch dont be talking about anything else other than our fight on December 1st. Nobody cares about anything you have to say short of "I will be there to back my big mouth up and will beat Lou Cipher's ass."

Fucking clown eat my ass you gutless turd.
          Hahahaha you are on him! Livestream right?

Comment

Awwww Larry wants a selfie

Here you go babycakes.

Now youre all out of excuses so get your soft ass over to the aerobics gym and I'll be seeing you on December 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Wlad had just got dominated and was out for almost 2 years and was 41

Mosley was p4p #3 and WBA champ

Manny was p4p#2 and WBO champ

Oscar was WBC champ at 154

so what am i missing here? all were way younger then Wlad and not coming off of dominating losses
              You don't measure a Michellin Star restaurant to the same standard as a food cart. Now Joshua is far from a food cart but he also isn't Michellin Star. This is a concept that Floyd nor his fans have ever got their head around.

At a certain point in his career Floyd should have been chasing legacy, i would say that was probably after his fight with Oscar. Past greats, for the most part, once they secured themselves financially they chased the great challenges, the scariest challenges, and strived to do the impossible, or things that people said they can't do. I would say every fighter in the top 10 of all time followed this pattern, and in some cases these guys did even before they were secured financially.

Floyd still measured risk vs reward right up until his retirement. He was smart, and made business decisions over sporting decisions. That doesn't mean he didn't take risks or take on some of the best fighters of his era, but he could have done more, and didn't always fight guys at their best. That was good for his pocket and the Pac fight as an example, because they waited they absolutely maximised the financial potential of the fight.

But you can't have it both ways, and when people criticise his legacy against the very best, unlike a lot of his fights, he has to take that straight on the chin I'm afraid.

Lastly the Joshua comparison is stupid and I think you know that. He fought Klitschko in his 19th fight, after a relatively short amateur career. The comparison has no merit, what Joshua did from a sporting point of view is more impressive.

Comment

all those guys were old....its not a great win for joshua but its the best win between joshua and wilder. you are getting confused again. real all time greats dont have to big up wins over guys in their late 30's who clearly were not the same. look at leonards resume....hearns, benitez, duran, kalule, hagler. the oldest guy on there is 32 and was reigning champ for 7 years. not some 36 year old recently kod fighter or 38 year old who had one good win in his last 10 years.

Comment

Yes they were.

Comment

Corrie Sanders had already wrecked a 5 time defending WBO Champ when Meldoniumz was rocking, or when roids wasn’t even an issue in boxing...

And even more, Brewster wrecked Klitschko when the WBO was for grabs!

Marquez the ATG who was never KO’d, but Juicyah gets credit for beating a non Meldoniumized former champ...

Just Goes to show how the Brit’s are longing for exposure.

Comment

Need another pic Larry? This make you feel better?

#NoMoreExcuses

Comment

Working...
                      X