Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali Admits He Would've Lost To Marciano & Rocky Was Better Than Joe Frazier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marciano was too small for Ali
    If he packed on 20lbs then perhaps Marcianos physical strength and punching power would give Ali problem,s but in Alis prime he was just too quick for marciano
    moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
      If he packed on 20lbs then perhaps Marcianos physical strength and punching power would give Ali problem,s but in Alis prime he was just too quick for marciano
      If you dont want to take my word for it, take Ali's.

"He may have won, he probably would"

Comment

Frazier's resume is better than Marciano's

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Ali was just being humble he is the GOAT for a reason
          I also think he was just in humble moment.i wonder if it was in part because Marciano had died not long before.any ways I always loved Rocky even though he def not in top 3 or 5 even. but when you judge heavys you just gotta assume their like close to same size.i mean of course a 185-90 pounder aint gonna hang with guys 6-3 220 much less the bigger guys of recent times.
          moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
            and big......

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              and big......
              Now you're talking about Ali's dong? Let the man rest in peace, you scum. Ali was man enough to admit, on camera, that Marciano would have whooped him and Joe Frazier on the same night. You respond with disrespectful speculations on the mans dick size. I hope you burn in Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Now you're talking about Ali's dong? Let the man rest in peace, you scum. Ali was man enough to admit, on camera, that Marciano would have whooped him and Joe Frazier on the same night. You respond with disrespectful speculations on the mans dick size. I hope you burn in Hell.
                dude u little weasel quit quoting one sen and its all dicks with you.U ARE DEF NOT A STRAIGHT MAN. not like their something wrong with that.i think if u just came out you would be happier person. now go away

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  dicks
                  Get help man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Get help man.
                    u do know everone on here thinks your just an idiot troll.u do know this right????and I'm new here and it took me about 10 min to see everyone thinks your a fool. just go bury youself under a rock and leave this to rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Marciano is very underrated by many on this board in my opinion. Some say he just beat old men like Moore, Walcott and Charles. They forget that those old men were all time greats and hall of fame boxers who were the best heavyweights in the world when Rocky was fighting. There was no young heavyweight that Marciano should have fought but avoided, Marciano was the best heavyweight in the world for years even though he could have made the 175 pound light heavyweight limit.He only weighed in at about 184 pounds in his title fights in street clothes 8 hours before the fight. Pound for pound he was one of the best fighters in history.
                      Very well said, sir...

Comment

Working...
                      X