No announcement yet.

What's next for Timothy Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    I would like to see him matched with Ponomarev, but he will probably fight Vargas 2 or 3 more times, then hang them up
    Ponomarev is an ok fight but I doubt Ponomarev is ready for that. I've little interest in seeing him fight Vargas again but that seems like the most likely route.

Crawford or Porter would both be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Ponomarev is an ok fight but I doubt Ponomarev is ready for that. I've little interest in seeing him fight Vargas again but that seems like the most likely route.

Crawford or Porter would both be good.
      He's had over 30 fights and beat a good fighter in Solomon 2 fights ago, he's had enough time to learn and refine his skills. He's still young, if he loses to Bradley it would be on points and not the end of the world, if he wins, he announces himself as a big time contender.

There aren't really any other realistic options for Bradley that I would be interested in. Porter or Crawford would be great, but not realistic.

Comment

He's had over 30 fights and beat a good fighter in Solomon 2 fights ago, he's had enough time to learn and refine his skills. He's still young, if he loses to Bradley it would be on points and not the end of the world, if he wins, he announces himself as a big time contender.

There aren't really any other realistic options for Bradley that I would be interested in. Porter or Crawford would be great, but not realistic.
        Is Crawford not doable? A win over Bradley would be high profile and would establish him at 147. Too high risk?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Is Crawford not doable? A win over Bradley would be high profile and would establish him at 147. Too high risk?
          It would definitely be doable if they were willing to fight eachother, but they've made it clear that it's out of the question as they're good friends.

Comment

Kenny Porter recently said Tim asked for too much money
            His minimum is usually $2 mil right?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              His minimum is usually $2 mil right?
              Yeah, 2 or 3m I think

Comment

I think Tim is done, probably will fight one or 2 more times max, for one big last payday.

He definitely deserves it, he's taken a huge amount of punishment over the year's...hopefully he get's paid well and manages to get a good looking young blond bimbo to replace his ugly fat wife/manager.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  If he has no desire to fight the PBC guys I have no interest.
                  Basically. Don't care for a bunch of rehashed fights.

Comment

Cotto fight would be interesting and high profile

Comment

Working...
                    X