Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Conjuring 2 is amazing. The Conjuring franchise is showing how horror is done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Conjuring 2 is amazing. The Conjuring franchise is showing how horror is done.

Just seen it last and it was great. No spoilers here but what I can say is James Wan knows what **** he is doing with horror. He plays with you and your emotions. He does a great job building characters so you care about them and he has mastered the tone aspect of movies to where he knows how to set up a creepy ass environment. The acting was really good too. It's rare to see a sequel especially in horror live up to the hype. I highly recommend seeing it especially if you like horror.

IGN's review: https://youtu.be/_bQFN3XJXNQ

The trailer I saw looks genuinely scary. I usually never get scared at movies but even this trailer creeped me the **** out lol

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
      The trailer I saw looks genuinely scary. I usually never get scared at movies but even this trailer creeped me the **** out lol
      Man, what's creepy about it is its based on true events and cases with the Warrens. There was a little girl being possessed by an old man. There was a video too where both of the young girls were on the couch speaking to the real Warrens and the girl was talking like an old man. **** is plain creepy. lol

Comment

Yes, i loved the first one. It was a huge sleeper hit no expected it to be a blockbuster. Isnt the lead actor also the lead in the insidious franchise?

Comment

I haven't seen it but i know it's based on the Enfield Poltergiest story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
            There was a video too where both of the young girls were on the couch speaking to the real Warrens and the girl was talking like an old man. **** is plain creepy. lol
            This needs to be posted if its out there.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Yes, i loved the first one. It was a huge sleeper hit no expected it to be a blockbuster. Isnt the lead actor also the lead in the insidious franchise?
              Yep.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              This needs to be posted if its out there.
              https://youtu.be/_JI8Pk1qbfo

Comment

I would love to plough vera farmiga

Comment

Thought the first film was terrible. Cliche after cliche. It stole almost everything from classic horrors from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                    I remember this a while ago was shown on channel 4 or something

Comment

Working...
                    X