No announcement yet.

Anyone See The Legacy Of Time Bradley? What You THink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone See The Legacy Of Time Bradley? What You THink

I watched it and it seemed alot of hype to me, yeah that whats it for but still a lil too much blah blah blah, like when bradley tries to make where he grew up as hard lmfao I had to cringe Ive been their a 1000's time no one will every hit you up and bang "where you from" no where.

We get to see his fat cow wife.

and he basically said in not too many words that Atlas shows off for the camera.

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
    I watched it and it seemed alot of hype to me, yeah that whats it for but still a lil too much blah blah blah, like when bradley tries to make where he grew up as hard lmfao I had to cringe Ive been their a 1000's time no one will every hit you up and bang "where you from" no where.

We get to see his fat cow wife.

and he basically said in not too many words that Atlas shows off for the camera.
    Nobody cares about Pac or Bradley. HBO and the other affiliates doing it out of respect for Atlas. The coaching he did with Tyson's psychology was an impressive one and the drama fallouts they had. I have a feeling Bradley is going to school Pac this time around, bout of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Nobody cares about Pac or Bradley. HBO and the other affiliates doing it out of respect for Atlas. The coaching he did with Tyson's psychology was an impressive one and the drama fallouts they had. I have a feeling Bradley is going to school Pac this time around, bout of the year.
      Then you obviously dont know boxing, he barely shad to fight every non stop to just get at a dehydrated Rios who was a dehydrated and a shell of a shell of himself and he lasted what 9 rounds.

yeah Bradley is done.

Comment

Then you obviously dont know boxing, he barely shad to fight every non stop to just get at a dehydrated Rios who was a dehydrated and a shell of a shell of himself and he lasted what 9 rounds.

yeah Bradley is done.
        Dont get scurrred. You'll live another day. Team USA baby! Desert Storm all day

Comment

Like him.

Thought he was always just outside of top 10 P4P discussions, but a hell of a fighter.

Laughed when he gave Rios the beats.

Think he will beat Manny this go around.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Dont get scurrred. You'll live another day. Team USA baby! Desert Storm all day
            never I stomp on Bradley grounds lol like I can actually give you his mothers addresss (I wont) and I can tell you dude thinks he lives in a gangster world in his own mind lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Like him.

Thought he was always just outside of top 10 P4P discussions, but a hell of a fighter.

Laughed when he gave Rios the beats.

Think he will beat Manny this go around.
              dont make me show me up to that corner ese,

I will.

show you what south sac really bout.

Comment

Kovalev handed the belts by Bhop. Bhop be like, "I'm gun give you these belts see, cause we at GBP's need to cover some debts. I'll go easy on you 12 rounds. If you scrape my head, I'll go down pretending it hurt." -The Alien

Comment

Manny unfortunately is just a puppet this is a no win situation for Pac.

He already beat Bradley twice he has nothing to gain but everything lose.

For Bradley he definitely wants to prove he can beat a past his prime Pac.

Stupid fighf for Manny all around.

Comment

dont make me show me up to that corner ese,

I will.

show you what south sac really bout.
                    You going to catch this fade without 18 of your cousins jumping out the back of a U-Haul truck?

Comment

Working...
                    X