No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Promises To Impress By Knocking Alexader Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Carson Jones couldnt stop an exhausted Brook cause of a broken nose and Alexander will? Hell Alexander couldnt even do **** to the old ass Bailey.
    the issue isn't whether one thinks Devon will stop Kell, but whether Devon can hit hard enough to do so if he's getting opportunities and hitting Kell often. i think he's got enough power to get a stoppage if Brook reveals himself to be in too deep.

Devon should be more precise than Jones was, in fairness to him.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      the issue isn't whether one thinks Devon will stop Kell, but whether Devon can hit hard enough to do so if he's getting opportunities and hitting Kell often. i think he's got enough power to get a stoppage if Brook reveals himself to be in too deep.

Devon should be more precise than Jones was, in fairness to him.
      More precise maybe but no way near as strong,Carson Jones has knocked out guys at light middleweight and fought there for more than half of his career.Alexander was struggling to knock guys out at light welter theres no way he hits as hard as Jones.

Lets face facts Alexander is not a puncher..

Comment

Kell's going to be in MUCH better shape than anything before. Quicker, stronger, more powerful and better stamina. I think this will proove the defining point in his step up in class....I've got a good feeling about this fight.

Check out youtube.com/watch?v=u5O49rkAWGY&feature=youtu.be for a good video by his new strength and conditioner, and his nutritionist. Worth a watch.

Comment

I like Kell Brook his last 2 showdowns were very entertaining fights. Devon Alexander got himself a WW belt with Bailey but as expected put everyone to sleep and was booed in the process. His Maidana affair was also much less thrilling than expected though he atleast secured the high profile victory. He has an undefeated fighter in front of him that has been in good action fights. If this is a stinker it will be Devon Alexanders style. If he gives an action fight his stock goes up win or lose. If he wins another boring fight people will continue to hate and I doubt he gets mentioned as a possible Mayweather opponent. Guerrero got that fight by putting it on the line. This Alexander kid may not be willing to do that as we saw in the Bradley fight. He's young, this fight might expose Alexander because even if Brook isn't quite as skilled, Special K is willing to lay it all on the line like we saw late in the Jones fight.

Comment

Its a 50/50 fight,Alexander has the experience at this level and is good despite being hard too watch at times,Brook is strong and solid technically but this is a step-up,its hard too call and i have a bad feeling it could be an ugly fight based on their styles,as long as their isn't a robbery and Brook gives it his all i won't be disappointed

And forget the whole US vs UK thing its been done to death,just be happy a young fighter is wiling to travel overseas in an attempt to capture a title,and hope for a good fight

Comment

Mass Hysteria

Alexander is going to have a coming out party against Brook. This will be the first fight since Bradley that he won't have to worry about legitimate one punch knock out power. Alexander has had time to get used to the weight and is as hungry for an exciting win. Brook will find himself at the wrong place and the wrong time. He will take the beat down that Maidana got times 10. Never seen a thread so one sided and so wrong. The crazy thing is that, if Alexander is so bad, why is he never the underdog. Bloggers don't know, but boxers know. Every opponent from Urango up to and including Brook can be quoted saying Alexander will be their toughest opponent ever. Everyone on this post will be quiet as a church mouse or full of excuses after Alexander beats Brook down and finishes him!
              Alexander by KO in 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
                Alexander is going to have a coming out party against Brook. This will be the first fight since Bradley that he won't have to worry about legitimate one punch knock out power. Alexander has had time to get used to the weight and is as hungry for an exciting win. Brook will find himself at the wrong place and the wrong time. He will take the beat down that Maidana got times 10. Never seen a thread so one sided and so wrong. The crazy thing is that, if Alexander is so bad, why is he never the underdog. Bloggers don't know, but boxers know. Every opponent from Urango up to and including Brook can be quoted saying Alexander will be their toughest opponent ever. Everyone on this post will be quiet as a church mouse or full of excuses after Alexander beats Brook down and finishes him!
                Alexander by KO in 10.
                Dude, are you new to promoting? Hell, fighters say that all the time. The real quotes come after the fights, and I have never heard anyone saying Alexander was the toughest fight of their life. Because he's a light puncher with no technique. And he will get exposed once and for all against Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Intelligent and Alexander do not belong in the same sentence.

Unless that sentence is, "Goddamn Devon Alexander is not intelligent."
                  Damn dog, I have to give my props for this one. Funny.

Comment

Working...
                  X