Clear All

• just read dude got arrested for sexual battery smh

Comment

• Lmfao Funny stuff

Comment

• Comment

• I love this thread

Comment

• Guys it's time to move on, larry stepped up and made a bold predition cause he believed in the kid, but he let us all down, by not taking his craft seriously.......had he he would be undefeated and amking huge money by this point.......his predition didn't come true, i respect larry for being MAN enough to step up and make a predition about a guy he believed early and not just wait for the bandwagon like everyone else.........that said we all get it wrong now and then. TIME TO MOVE ON GUYS, and stop riding a guy, cause he got one wrong....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Damn this is embarrassing
              No it's getting to the point where the guys here are being class less, it's a such thing as a poor winner/sport, he got this one wrong, no reason to keep riding a guy about.......

Comment

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                I love this thread
                I don't and for the reasons I highlighted above^

Comment

• Never gonna move on! Phuck Larry all day err day.

Keep this thread going! 😎

Comment

• fast forward to 2020- 'tank davis will be the next fighter of the decade'

Comment

• I'm surprised by reading the first few messages of this thread at how many people could not see how much of a mess Broner would turn out to be. I thought he was a decent fighter when I first saw him but nothing to write home about. The guy had fast hands and decent pop in his punches but he was nowhere near the best fighter around his division.

Larry thinking he would be the next fighter of the decade was laughable. He should have seen how Broner's outside of the ring antics would have gotten him in trouble inside of the ring. Not everyone can be Floyd Mayweather, someone who can get the job done no matter how bad things get in their personal life is extremely rare in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X