No announcement yet.

Ted Cruz: Dems are trying to politicize school shootings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    They were proud of those Democrats when they voted for Trump. Called them Trump Democrats like Reagan Democrats

He's young, uneducated, unemployed, angry, male and white. That is the profile of most Dems that seemed to switch to Trump.

I don't think it's really important what his politics are. There are no winners on this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You tell yourself that.

It's not racist white idiots rioting, looting, and burning.

That would be Antifa and BLM idiots.

You really need to keep up on current events alot better. I'd suggest you expand the sources you get your news from. Just getting it from D superfan sites is keeping you ignorant, and quite wound up.
      Who are responsible for all the mass school shootings? White people.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        Who are responsible for all the mass school shootings? White people.
        This last guy was Hispanic.
        His last name was 'Cruz'.

Please keep up better on current events.

That, and you didn't address my point......

Comment

He was adopted by the Cruze's, next try. He doesn't even look Hispanic.

Comment

Prove he's white.

And don't talk like me.

I'm not here to be adored and imitated.

Comment

Be careful. Facts are gotcha games

His mother and her husband, who died years ago, according to the paper, had adopted Cruz and his biological brother. The two boys had then moved in with a family friend, an attorney for the family told the Associated Press.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Be careful. Facts are gotcha games

I'm still not seeing proof the kid was white.

Of course race doesn't matter to me, but since your side brought it up, they best be ready to bring proof.

You don't have proof of this guy's race, do you my son?

Comment

His last name was 'Cruz'.

No idiot.....You prove he was Hispanic as you claimed he was....

Comment

Why doesn't motorcity hoebruh ever address the gun violence in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, and St. Louis that is perpetrated by his people (assuming hoebruh is black of course) on his people. Look at the gun crime murder rates in those 4 cities and look at the demographics responsible. No, he won't talk about it because it's not sexy. Take one psycho white kid (has a hispanic last name in this case) that shoots up a school and he makes it about race and political party off the bat. That is the definition of racism lmao. He's too stupid to see it though. That's a liberal for you...ignoring tour own flaws while pointing out everyone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      No idiot.....You prove he was Hispanic as you claimed he was....
                      Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
                      politifact.com
                      Florida school shooting suspect is a white nationalist, group leader says

The leader of a white nationalist militia says Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz was a member of his group and participated in paramilitary drills in Tallahassee. On Thursday, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) spoke with Republic of Florida (ROF) leader Jordan Jereb about Cruz's involvement with the organization.

Jereb told the ADL that Cruz had carpooled "with other ROF members from south Florida" to participate in the training exercises. Cruz was "brought up" by another member of the group

Jereb told The Associated Press that his group wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. He said his group holds "spontaneous random demonstrations" and tries not to participate in the modern world.

Jereb said he didn't know Cruz personally and that "he acted on his own behalf of what he just did and he's solely responsible for what he just did."

He also said he had "trouble with a girl" and he believed the timing of the attack, carried out on Valentine's Day, wasn't a coincidence.

According to the ADL, the ROF describes itself as a "white civil rights organization fighting for white identitarian politics." The group is only a few years old.
                      https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-white-nationalist-republic-of-florida/

Comment

Working...
                      X