Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gassiev Unifies all Belts in May but Triple Gee loses in Cinco de Mayonnaise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    i dont remember canelo being unified ever
    He had the WBC/"REGULAR" WBA titles and Ring title

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
      Doesn't really count considering the WBA regular belt isn't a recognised world championship. Floyd was the WBA champion

Unifications usually only refer to ABC titles. I can't remember Chavez vs Martinez referred to as a 'unification'

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        Doesn't really count considering the WBA regular belt isn't a recognised world championship. Floyd was the WBA champion

Unifications usually only refer to ABC titles. I can't remember Chavez vs Martinez referred to as a 'unification'
        People need to learn to be technical regarding the WBA. Floyd was never the 154 WBA Champion. He was the 154 WBA Super Champion. Floyd was in recess for more than a year but Lebedev supposedly got demoted for being off 7 months. Russians got money...Lebedev's people could pay any fees to continue with its strap. It's probably Schaeffer and WBA scheming for undisputed unification for the WBSS Final. Lebedev handlers know it isn't right which is why they were given recess status to have them not bark up the tournament politics.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Why do you have to refer to cinco de mayo as cinco de mayonnaise? What’s the point of that?

Too many pro whites around here this place is going downhill fast.
          for every pro white here there are 40 black/ latrino supremacists but as all whites know ONLY non whites are allowed to be racists. I love the term stinco mayonnaise hahahah put that in your crack pipe/sombrero and suck on it

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
            People need to learn to be technical regarding the WBA. Floyd was never the 154 WBA Champion. He was the 154 WBA Super Champion. Floyd was in recess for more than a year but Lebedev supposedly got demoted for being off 7 months. Russians got money...Lebedev's people could pay any fees to continue with its strap. It's probably Schaeffer and WBA scheming for undisputed unification for the WBSS Final. Lebedev handlers know it isn't right which is why they were given recess status to have them not bark up the tournament politics.
            Myriad of points here...

Floyd was the recognised WBA champion. Trout/Canelo's belt wasn't recognised, with nearly everyone recognising the Super belts prevalence over the standard title

I don't find the WBSS/WBA scenario unfortunate, as Gassiev should have been the WBA champion anyway when he beat Lebedev. You shouldn't be able to decide not to put one of your belts on the line, just in case you lose. I've never heard anything like it..

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Myriad of points here...

Floyd was the recognised WBA champion. Trout/Canelo's belt wasn't recognised, with nearly everyone recognising the Super belts prevalence over the standard title

I don't find the WBSS/WBA scenario unfortunate, as Gassiev should have been the WBA champion anyway when he beat Lebedev. You shouldn't be able to decide not to put one of your belts on the line, just in case you lose. I've never heard anything like it..
              The WBA is playing tricks. When Floyd was in recess there would never have been another fighter being promoted to ''Super Champ'' while he continues as a recess champ. That doesn't make any sense. lol

Comment

GGG gonna slap the diva all over the ring, it's going to be one-sided and ugly for the ballerina.

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
                  No, Canelo was the super wba champion + wbc champion + ring champion.

Lara had the regular championship belt, get your facts right.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka
                    Fuuck you redneck heroine shooting phedophile narcissistic inbred fuuuck

Take your nazi ass back to Europe piece of *****

You fuucks our ruining our country with all your mass murders and school shootings
                    Chicago 2017:

3,561 shootings

2,936 shot and wounded

695 shot and killed

Now out of all of those, just how many do you think are attributed/caused by "evil whitey"?

It's a democratically lead city and state, just like Maryland is. Both have major cities ravaged by crime and poverty. Don't blame some random white guy, blame the democrats who don't care one bit about you.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                      No, Canelo was the super wba champion + wbc champion + ring champion.

Lara had the regular championship belt, get your facts right.
                      no Floyd was the super WBA champ, he beat Cotto for it..maybe you should get your facts right

Comment

Working...
                      X