No announcement yet.

Any of u guys drink wine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of u guys drink wine?

Im actually buzzed as hell right now off some cheap wine bottles I got for Christmas. Typically Im a bacardi and coke (with a twist) kinda guy but Im broke this weekend and looking to catch a buzz.

With that said, any of you guys wine connoisseurs? If so what do you drink?

Im not stepping away from liquor or beer but I gotta admit a wine buzz is much more melo and I feel less bloated...

Ive been wanting to try red wine for health benefits but never knew what brand or type to get.
    I do hear wine gives a pretty good buzz though

Comment

Those cheap wines have arsenic in it

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Those cheap wines have arsenic in it
        Whats that?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Whats that?
          It’s a poison people are murdered with little by little for life insurance by their spouse, cheap wine has small traces of it so if you drink it overtime your gonna get really sick.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            It’s a poison people are murdered with little by little for life insurance by their spouse, cheap wine has small traces of it so if you drink it overtime your gonna get really sick.
            Wtf. What kinda wine do u recommend?

Comment

I drink red wine during occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Wtf. What kinda wine do u recommend?
                Pino or any rich white wine if you happen to drink red wine make sure it’s from Oxnard or some rich French..

Comment

Depending on mood and what's for dinner I will drink wine. Not cheap stuff but not very expensive stuff either.

Comment

boys, i got a good story to tell..

so my first ever time getting buzzed/drunk off red wine, i bought a few bottles of red, had it with a mate of mine while we were also hitting bud on the pipe.. man.. maybe 2 bottles later, and a few hits deep, you just get this different kind of drunk, i'd say its more closer to a high than it is being drunk, when you drink red wine

the thing with red wine, for me at least, is that you need to get that 'high' just once and then every other time after that, even after a sip, you'll feel that same 'high' feeling you had the first time. i tried to get that first time high with really cheap stuff, and it didnt do anything, in australia we also have some cheap **** called goon and lmao that will not get you to the level you want.. but trust me, once you get that wine high just once, you'll be set for life after - it becomes like a form of legal and socially accepted form of weed

but listen guys, im no wine snob, and i know a handful of snobs/elitists and i cannot stand these motherfkers.. i also usually buy a bottle of red for parties, bcoz im still early 20s, and no1 else really drinks wine, so by the end of the night, we're out of drinks but i've still got a bottle of red that no1 will want to touch, man it's hectic.. a whole fkn bottle to myself and im already fked up at like 4am. a lot of my m8s when i first started drinking wine thought i was doing it to be classy/sophisticated or wateva but i told them exactly what im telling you guys, and they realised that im just being tactical with the drinks. also, im the hardest drinker usually in all my parties, so no1 will talk **** coz i already downed plenty of alki thruout the night.

so please if you take my advice, just dont be a snob about it, please dont be THAT guy at the party (the guy that must compensate for his lacking downstairs with some elitist bs over what is pretty much jsut a fkn fruit juice)

but i will tell you, if you want to get that first wine 'high', the cheap cheap **** (here in australia, under 10bux) wont do the job. for australia, anything within the 10-20 dollar range is perfect to do the trick. for your first time high, grab a mate, and id recommend maybe get 2-3 bottles, and i would highlyhighly recommend that you score some bud to make sure you 100% get that wine high im talking about.. you will thank me for the rest of your life

hope this post helped some1 here

Comment

Working...
                    X