Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'Em - How many points for KO/DEC, round number etc?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you keep it as is and add other bonuses.

Some I can think of (as an example)

Rare pick- If you are part of 10% or less who get it right, you get 5 or 10 extra points.

Predict KD- You can predict which fighter or fighters will hit the canvas. Extra 5 to 10 points.

Connect %- correctly predict a fighters land percentage (within 1% point). Extra 5 points

Over/Under on punches landed- correct guess by one or both fighters. Extra 5 points

You can make some of these "pay to play". In other words, if the guess is wrong, points are subtracted.

Comment

Considering how bad scoring usually always is, that seems ok maybe even less for wide/close decision because it really is a lottery
      btw is this for the $ pick em?

Comment

Alright guys, I think we'll switch over to 20/7/3 starting Fight 4

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          I think you keep it as is and add other bonuses.

Some I can think of (as an example)

Rare pick- If you are part of 10% or less who get it right, you get 5 or 10 extra points.

Predict KD- You can predict which fighter or fighters will hit the canvas. Extra 5 to 10 points.

Connect %- correctly predict a fighters land percentage (within 1% point). Extra 5 points

Over/Under on punches landed- correct guess by one or both fighters. Extra 5 points

You can make some of these "pay to play". In other words, if the guess is wrong, points are subtracted.
          I might like 1st one but rest look like it would bring more luck into it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Alright guys, I think we'll switch over to 20/7/3 starting Fight 4
            Cool.............

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Considering how bad scoring usually always is, that seems ok maybe even less for wide/close decision because it really is a lottery
              btw is this for the $ pick em?
              No just reg you all gonna start a money game?Who holds it?

Comment

Working...
              X