Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: When Bell Rings For Bellew Rematch - You'll See My Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
    Since when is a 6"3 225-30 Lb'er not considered a legitimate heavyweight?
    Since he had to train like a bodybuilder not a boxer to get that heavy?

Comment

What number Hayemaker are we onto now? 6.0?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Since he had to train like a bodybuilder not a boxer to get that heavy?
        He was having 7-9 month camps to stay within the cruiserweight limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          His heavyweight career has been a sham

should have stayed at cruiser where he was half decent

cheers for the red k batty man
          No worries mate. Keep up the crappy posts cus there's plenty more where that came from.

Comment

"And with the rearranged clash now less than three months away, Haye says he will be fighting fit and ready to rumble at the O2 in London on May 5th."
            Umm unless my math is wrong, May 5th is actually a little OVER 3 months away. LOL Sorry, that's all I care to comment regarding this clown and this "news". Don't really care about any other part of the article so I'm pointing out the mistake I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              What number Hayemaker are we onto now? 6.0?
              I think its the 7.2 beta version now.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Wrong. Go watch the ending none of Bellews punches landed, Haye fell by himself. Bellew had a 1 legged fighter and couldn't even finish him, pathetic.
                not sure why so many people choose to ignore this. I couldn't believe how Bellew was STILL missing.

Comment

Haye grossly underestimated Bellew in the 1st round, loading up and looking for the big shot. When he realised that it was going to be more of a challenge to hit Tony he started to box better and won every round convincingly until his injury.

If he takes the sting out and boxes, the opportunity to KO Bellew will open itself up and he will take it this time. Hopefully he rides into the sunset after this. I have no interest in seeing him get pummelled by AJ in future.

Comment

I hate Haye so much for delaying Bellew's retirement, I almost want him to lose.

Comment

How the hell can he say that with any degree of confidence after he's had to pull out of fights and performed poorly in a number of fights due to injuries sustained in camp??? He hasn't even started camp for this one yet. Dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                      X