Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew's Coach Rejects Tyson Fury Fight: Never, He's Too Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should take the challenge!

He would get lots of money and a chance to get the Lineal championship belt!

All he has to do is drag the fight to the late rounds and unload on his body as Fury tires out!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Does Bellew want to fight anyone worth a damn?
      Is Bellow even any good???

I mean this is a dude who took WAY longer than normal to beat a 1-legged GIMP!

SD'd someone named Nathan Cleverly. Who has now been TKO'd by Kovalov, Badou Jack, And Andrzej Fonfara beat him down. AND even LOST to him back in 2011

Stevenson KO's him in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        He should take the challenge!

He would get lots of money and a chance to get the Lineal championship belt!

All he has to do is drag the fight to the late rounds and unload on his body as Fury tires out!
        ??? All he has to do is make it past round 3... Fat Bastard will have a heart attack after those 9 minutes. You know this!Late rounds??? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          No way would I let Bellew in against any HW not named Haye. I think even Bellew himself admitted to it after the Haye fight. He’s dangerously undersized and will likely go back down post Haye...unless someone makes him an offer he absolutely can’t refuse money wise and even then I dont think hed bite. He would never fight Joshua, Wilder, or Fury. The money isn’t worth what it’d do to him. I like Tony a lot and he seems like a good dude. Don’t wish that on him. Pre achilles injury it wasn’t looking too good for him as it went on from what I recall.
          They did offer Parker for December but he declined (not enough notice). Apparently that was the only one they offered for December.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            Bellew would beat Fury, if they fought in december in Haye's place, simply because Fury is not in any fighting shape. A fit Fury yes, different story, but now he's obese. He can get fit again, but not this year.
            Fury would beat Belle even in his current condition. He still moves better than Joshua as a 25 stone fat kid. Check out his recent training footage, he looks like Big Pun but moves like RJJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              ??? All he has to do is make it past round 3... Fat Bastard will have a heart attack after those 9 minutes. You know this!Late rounds??? SMH
              LMAOOOOO.....

Fury does look like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers!

You got me cracking up!

Comment

400 lbs. vs. 200 lbs.

Comment

I'd rather that he face Fury than either Anthony Joshua or Deontay Wilder because those guys would hurt him. On the other hand Fury would not. He's harmless. He'll only clown him.

Comment

Fury could wear him down just by leaning his weight on him.

Then when Bellend's energy is gone, pound him into the canvas.

Comment

lol at ducking obese Fury

Comment

Working...
                      X