Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne: Wilder is Scared of Me, I Ate His Punches Like Breakfast!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stiverne: Wilder is Scared of Me, I Ate His Punches Like Breakfast!

When Bermane Stiverne (25-2-1 21 KOs) lost his title in January, 2015 to Deontay Wilder (39-0 38 KOs), it wasn't a very competitive fight. Wilder has followed up that performance up with 5 knockout victories while Stiverne has been very inactive, fighting only once in the past 24 months. Despite the inactivity, Stiverne was able to secure the WBC mandatory position which is the only reason he is able to get a shot at regaining his title on November 4th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe you did, but you must have been full for weeks after that meal you ate. Get ready for breakfast, lunch and dinner this time you plodding bum. Even Rossy fed your ass an appetizer

Comment

lmao he almost killed you too. he had him falling all over in whatever round that was. he could hardly talk after that fight. wilder should KO him this time around

Comment

Stivern went to an all you can eat buffet of punches..

Why the fudge is he bragging about it?

Comment

Wilder didn't load up and he boxed circles around Stiverne the first time. This time, I think Wilder goes for the kill in the later rounds.

Comment

Man is this guy stupid

Comment

If ur breakfast had salmonella then yea.

Comment

Eh...Maybe a heavy brunch. You were felling some of those

Comment

1hourRun put up the GIF

Comment

Wilder overrated & Stiverne is a modern day Dokes. Dull.

Comment

Working...
                    X