Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Andre Berto the worst boxer in history to consistently get million dollar paydays?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    Shut up punk Rainford only ingested 18 steroids and 6 marijuanas in the fighting match with Benjamin Southpole. Rainford is true P4P #1.
    red k sent you sick son of a b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
      Amir Khan gets big paydays because he's always in entertaining fights. Stop hating and worshipping cowards like brook.
      I'm American fktard, couldn't care less about Brook..

Comment

Well right now I can't really think of anyone earning more than Berto that really doesn't deserve it, I guess Chavez Jr is definitely a candidate, he has to be up there along with Berto.]

Actually Ima change my answer here and say Berto isn't the worst guy for earning cash he doesn't deserve, Chavez Jr takes that biscuit because I'll give Berto credit when he goes into a fight he will atleast try and give us a fight Chavez Jr just took a giant paycheque and didn't do shiet!

Comment

I thought people would know by now that it's not always about SkillspayBills.

If that was the case then Rigo would be the richest man in boxing right now. It's about how many tickets you sell and how many viewers you bring and Berto does those two very well.

Comment

Working...
          X