Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egyptian/Italian Girl Killed by UK Black Girls and the System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter had two children born to her in London. Both were done at a private hospital because my daughter visited the NHS child birth facilities and she described the equipment as "Victorian" in age and process.

The NHS had good post birth procedures....gave her child rearing advice, tested the kids for illness/disease, but they also interfered with the lives of both kids as you would expect from a Big Government department. Any sign of autism (as they defined it) and the kid would be stuck with that name for the rest of his life. Etc.

Another example of NHS incompetence....my English son-in-law had a growth on his back, went to see an NHS doctor. When he asked if it looked like melanoma, she turned around and googled "Melanoma" on her PC. He left her office immediately.

She's happy to be away from the NHS now but complains about the high cost of insurance in the US, which is a problem of course for everyone.

Both the UK and US systems have warts, but all in all you get better care in the US IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT.
    The NHS gives "lowest common denominator" type health care, which is fine if you are poor or unable to afford higher costs that a private health care facilitator can provide.

Bottom line here IMO is that although people say "it's free" of course it isn't. My preference would be to get me back the tax money that I'd sent to the gov. and get my own insurance but of course that's not an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      My daughter had two children born to her in London. Both were done at a private hospital because my daughter visited the NHS child birth facilities and she described the equipment as "Victorian" in age and process.

The NHS had good post birth procedures....gave her child rearing advice, tested the kids for illness/disease, but they also interfered with the lives of both kids as you would expect from a Big Government department. Any sign of autism (as they defined it) and the kid would be stuck with that name for the rest of his life. Etc.

Another example of NHS incompetence....my English son-in-law had a growth on his back, went to see an NHS doctor. When he asked if it looked like melanoma, she turned around and googled "Melanoma" on her PC. He left her office immediately.

She's happy to be away from the NHS now but complains about the high cost of insurance in the US, which is a problem of course for everyone.

Both the UK and US systems have warts, but all in all you get better care in the US IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT.
      The NHS gives "lowest common denominator" type health care, which is fine if you are poor or unable to afford higher costs that a private health care facilitator can provide.

Bottom line here IMO is that although people say "it's free" of course it isn't. My preference would be to get me back the tax money that I'd sent to the gov. and get my own insurance but of course that's not an option.

My sister when having her children decided them to have them Bermudu where you have a private health system.

Amazing care. So much better care, extra checks, your comfort and time with doctors.

When she had to use the NHS because one of her children had was feeling unwell, they had to waited hours in A&E.

In the UK they have had a lot of child death cases where failures in the NHS have caused the death of children.

The Italian system is very good and has the lowest infant mortality and maternal mortality rates in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        I did watch the video and she labels herself as Italian, which is odd because the guardian and the bbc only label her as Egyptian and it was the Egyptian government that has been involved every step of the way. from the video, just from personal experience in the healthcare profession, I feel like see may have some mental issues.

The attack itself may not have been racially motivated, as state by the police that they were/are investigating the possibility of mistaken identity.

The point you made about poor treatment in the NHS does hold some weight because it seems that after the attack, the hospital discharged her and she suffered a hemorrhage afterwards, which is unacceptable.

She knew she had a health problem and the system refused to help her. If it were not for going back to Italy to get treated, she would have died, but that only bought her 4 months as the NHS failed her again, sending her home only after 4 hours, despite knowing she has a heart condition, and later that died she was rushed back into hospital

This would not have happened in Italy or anywhere where she had private healthcare.

And she will also be failed by UK justice as no one will he held accountable for her death.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          She knew she had a health problem and the system refused to help her. If it were not for going back to Italy to get treated, she would have died, but that only bought her 4 months as the NHS failed her again, sending her home only after 4 hours, despite knowing she has a heart condition, and later that died she was rushed back into hospital

This would not have happened in Italy or anywhere where she had private healthcare.

And she will also be failed by UK justice as no one will he held accountable for her death.
          The NHS did have serious failings here BUT there is noway Italy's system is better. As a British citizen I am forever grateful for the care they afford people, at no cost. As a doctor, I know just how hard we all work and 9/10 times it provides better care than almost anywhere on the planet, certainly more so than a second rate economy such as Italy.

The justice system is also exceptional and convictions will come, possibly held up by the fact that she was an Egyptian national and a Muslim, which may push biases her way. Let's hope the country acts the way it should, and not like right wing Italy.

Comment

The NHS did have serious failings here BUT there is noway Italy's system is better. As a British citizen I am forever grateful for the care they afford people, at no cost. As a doctor, I know just how hard we all work and 9/10 times it provides better care than almost anywhere on the planet, certainly more so than a second rate economy such as Italy.

The justice system is also exceptional and convictions will come, possibly held up by the fact that she was an Egyptian national and a Muslim, which may push biases her way. Let's hope the country acts the way it should, and not like right wing Italy.
            Any motive for why the girl was attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Any motive for why the girl was attacked.
              I only read the investigation was on going ,possible mistaken identity.

Comment

I only read the investigation was on going ,possible mistaken identity.
                Cool. I hope someone keeps us updated. People have a way of posting the headline then completely forget about the case.

Comment

The police? too busy sending comedians who make Nazi jokes (made his pug do the nazi salute) to jail..

You can't expect them to spend time on something as insignificant as this

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Cool. I hope someone keeps us updated. People have a way of posting the headline then completely forget about the case.
                    Yeah remind me, I'll check on the story tonight.

Comment

Yeah remind me, I'll check on the story tonight.
                      Cool. I really wanna know the motive.

Comment

Working...
                      X