No announcement yet.

Disney buys 21st Century Fox for $52.4 billion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    Conservatives get their "real news" and quench their little kid sex cravings in the same place.
    21st Century Fox is a movie business not a news channel, meaning its the pedo liberals who will be enjoying their pedo hero Kevin Spacey and the rest of the liberal pedos on the big screen.

Comment

disney is planning on ruining everything possible.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          21st Century Fox is a movie business not a news channel, meaning its the pedo liberals who will be enjoying their pedo hero Kevin Spacey and the rest of the liberal pedos on the big screen.
          Anyone who buys movies is basically giving money to Paedophiles who run Hollywood.

I could never get over that whore woman Meryl Streep who plays the feminist card acting all smug and high and mighty - but she stands and takes part in a standing ovation of an actual paedophile rapist who fled the USA, Roman Polansky.

Disney was corrupted long ago, they used to have good television for kids decades ago, and their movies were good for the family and didn't have some sick agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Anyone who buys movies is basically giving money to Paedophiles who run Hollywood.

I could never get over that whore woman Meryl Streep who plays the feminist card acting all smug and high and mighty - but she stands and takes part in a standing ovation of an actual paedophile rapist who fled the USA, Roman Polansky.

Disney was corrupted long ago, they used to have good television for kids decades ago, and their movies were good for the family and didn't have some sick agenda.
            you got names or is everyone in hollywood a felon

btw, i dont subscribe to the ''if one of them is bad, they all are'' theory

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post

Not of you consider discretely drawing dicks on their cartoons some sick agenda.

Comment

Got my fingers crossed, hoping this gets denied.

Comment

disney finna buy the united states in a few years, f&$# it, Mickey Mouse for prez, gauranteed better prez than donald trump, make it happen

Comment

Those ****ers own everything

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Funny, but to clarify this is just 21st Century Fox which does not include Fox News
                      Damn, that sucks. I was looking forward to seeing Fox News in cartoons

Comment

Working...
                      X