Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did JDJ stay in Kov's camp despite knowing damn well they want 100% Russian team?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did JDJ stay in Kov's camp despite knowing damn well they want 100% Russian team?

He was disrespected so hard in the first fight and was left a silenced water boy in that corner. Kovalev even told him to shut up so he could listen to the last minute Russian trainer. That was major disrespect! And I like Kovalev, but if I was JDJ I would have left to join Ward's camp without a doubt. I mean why not join Ward's camp? He can get paid major money and spill Kovalev's secrets and join a team that respects him for who he is.

$$$. He said Prince wasn't going to pay him enough. So, he's with the guy who is cutting him a check right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      $$$. He said Prince wasn't going to pay him enough. So, he's with the guy who is cutting him a check right now.
      But it will be hard to recover from this within his own community. He will be looked at as an Uncle.....you know what.

He stayed loyal to training a closet racist (not my opinion, but most blacks think this) instead of joining his people with Team Ward. That will be very hard to recover from.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        But it will be hard to recover from this within his own community. He will be looked at as an Uncle.....you know what.

He stayed loyal to training a closet racist (not my opinion, but most blacks think this) instead of joining his people with Team Ward. That will be very hard to recover from.
        how do u know what most blacks think? uve talked to them about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          He was disrespected so hard in the first fight and was left a silenced water boy in that corner. Kovalev even told him to shut up so he could listen to the last minute Russian trainer. That was major disrespect! And I like Kovalev, but if I was JDJ I would have left to join Ward's camp without a doubt. I mean why not join Ward's camp? He can get paid major money and spill Kovalev's secrets and join a team that respects him for who he is.
          Because money, that's why.

Comment

He needs to eat.

Comment

I think Jackson and Kovalev have a good relationship as fighter and trainer. If Kovalev didn't want to be trained by him he wouldn't be there as his trainer.He would give him his final leaving check and hire a difference trainer.

Comment

That whole thing smells the split right after the rematch ...

Comment

Working...
                X