No announcement yet.

Gerald Washington took all of Klitchkos punches in camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerald Washington took all of Klitchkos punches in camp

Gerald Washington took all of Klitchkos punches in camp according to Malik Scott, but he couldnt take one of Wilders punches.....think about that. If Wilder lands on Joshua, its lights out

Klitschko knocked Wilder out twice in sparring and had to send him home

Joshua took all his shots and was not ko'd

Think about that

If joshua lands on wilder wilder will die in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by jew85em View Post
      Gerald Washington took all of Klitchkos punches in camp according to Malik Scott, but he couldnt take one of Wilders punches.....think about that. If Wilder lands on Joshua, its lights out
      You think about this...they spar with gloves twice the size and head gear to boot. Joshua and Klitschko were not able to put a dent or knockdown on each other in sparring yet they hurt each other several times and exchanged knockdowns.

Also - Joshua will be punching Wilder back, are you aware of this?

I think if either of them land the right way, its lights out. But I certainly don't subscribe to your amateurish theory. Grow up.

Comment

Pretty sure they spar with larger gloves and head gear..... what a ******ed thread.

Comment

Man yall are butt hurt in here lmfao

Comment

Wilder was destroyed by Vlad and David Haye in sparring.. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
              Klitschko knocked Wilder out twice in sparring and had to send him home

Joshua took all his shots and was not ko'd

Think about that

If joshua lands on wilder wilder will die in the ring
              Wladimir: '' Deontay Wilder is one of the greatest sparring partners I’ve ever had. '' This was way back in 2012.

Deontay Wilder: When he was head sparring partner for Klitsch vs. Mariusz Wach: Wilder says: "They loved it so much that I became the head sparring partner. I did 45-plus rounds with that man. Sometimes, everybody would be ready to spar, but it was just me."

Comment

You understand the difference between a fight and sparring right?.
                In my gym you can see a guy getting knocked out once during the week but in amateur cards almost half the fights end by stoppage.
                They are different games, I seriously don't understand how people can make commentaries like these and think that they actually sound smart.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Wladimir: '' Deontay Wilder is one of the greatest sparring partners I’ve ever had. '' This was way back in 2012.

Deontay Wilder: When he was head sparring partner for Klitsch vs. Mariusz Wach: Wilder says: "They loved it so much that I became the head sparring partner. I did 45-plus rounds with that man. Sometimes, everybody would be ready to spar, but it was just me."
                  Klitschko said the first line because he felt sorry for windmiller

the second quote is windmiller lying

Comment

Joshua was left a bloody mess after sparring Klitchko lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X