Protein shakes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopchuteboxe View Post
    take isopure protein.

mix the protein powder with some fruit juice (ie orange, apple, etc), don't mix it with water, you'll just piss out.

you're a big mofo, you need a lot of protein. you should be drinking a protein shake as soon as you wake up, as soon as you're done training (immediately), and before going to bed.

also, do dynamic stretching before training and static stretching after training. never do static stretching before training - never.
    Mind taking a couple minutes to explain what is dynamic stretching and static streching?

Thanks for the tips, i started taking a protein shake as soon as i get up, however i don't think i will take one before going to bed, i hate sleeping when i just had something to eat/drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
      Mind taking a couple minutes to explain what is dynamic stretching and static streching?

Thanks for the tips, i started taking a protein shake as soon as i get up, however i don't think i will take one before going to bed, i hate sleeping when i just had something to eat/drink.
      Dynamic stretching consists of movements that stretch your muscles, it usually helps if they are sport specific (eg: warming up the muslces you will be using) so stuff like, leg swings back and forth (hold onto something for balance, stretches hamstrings), swinging your leg sideways (stretching groin), flicking your heels up to your ass, running on the spot, swinging your arms around in circles, jumping around, movements that prepare your body for the workout

Static stretching is your standard stuff like stretch out your hamstring, hold for 10 seconds etc It is best done after the workout. Doesn't really do anything useful beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
        Dynamic stretching consists of movements that stretch your muscles, it usually helps if they are sport specific (eg: warming up the muslces you will be using) so stuff like, leg swings back and forth (hold onto something for balance, stretches hamstrings), swinging your leg sideways (stretching groin), flicking your heels up to your ass, running on the spot, swinging your arms around in circles, jumping around, movements that prepare your body for the workout

Static stretching is your standard stuff like stretch out your hamstring, hold for 10 seconds etc It is best done after the workout. Doesn't really do anything useful beforehand.
        Thank you sir, that's already what i have been doing for the longest time, i just didn't know the terms.

Comment

Working...
        X