Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your top ten boxing dishes right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might have said Canelo....but i fear that his testes might have shrunk so im on the fence now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Damn, War Josh Kelly. That's pound for pound spank bank material for sure.

Can he also fight?
      Hes only 5-0 at the moment, but looks class so far. People are rating hin very highly. Very flashy skills.

He is fighting Carlos Molina next which is pretty good for a 6th fight even if he is way past it

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        I might have said Canelo....but i fear that his testes might have shrunk so im on the fence now.
        No roomed for tainted beef(cakes) on our dish list

Comment

The teenage girls are going crazy over that Ryan Garcia guy, but im not sold.

I prefer my men a bit more manly looking. He looks like a bloody woman. Disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Damn, War Josh Kelly. That's pound for pound spank bank material for sure.

Can he also fight?
            If I find that pretty azz dude I'll wife him up.. After I test drive his mouth, azz etc... At gun point of course... He will wear a burka cuz I don't want any other man to see him.

All bs aside.. He should model.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              If I find that pretty azz dude I'll wife him up.. After I test drive his mouth, azz etc... At gun point of course... He will wear a burka cuz I don't want any other man to see him.

A burka

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                The teenage girls are going crazy over that Ryan Garcia guy, but im not sold.

I prefer my men a bit more manly looking. He looks like a bloody woman. Disgusting
                Looks like he didn't hit puberty.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  It's amazing how these things change so quickly, isn't it? I remember not a short time ago you had the likes of Kessler, Sturm and Haye were in the top ten... a lot of them are shot dishes these days.

It's a cruel world... even if Oscar came out of retirement he'd only squeak in the bottom ten, whereas there's an argument to be had that Prime Oscar is the all-time No.1.

But while dishes fall away, new dishes take their place. I'm sure even ShoulderRoll would agree:

Whatever happens in a Joshua-Wilder fight, there's only one winner of the dish off, isn't there?
                  I'm not into that phaggot stuff.

It's all about who has the biggest snake. And I wager that our Deontay is winning in that department.

Comment

It would be fun to slobber all over AJ's undoubtedly substantial man meat

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X