No announcement yet.

Valdez v Quigg might be off...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Like most good mexican fighters. Nery is a drug cheat and a joke to the sport
    Hahahaha most?

We have like 200 champs and only 10 had problems with this sh.it .

Yeah ... Most of them. Jerk.

Afroamericans and mexicans are the Kings of this SPORT . .more respect kid

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      It's important, id.iot, but the real problem and advantage is the weight in the ring.

Nery weight rehydration was controlled, he looked like a zombie after the second weight in

Where was the advantage?

Nery did a mistake but he did the correct and did what Yamanaka said.

Haters from here were saying before the fight that Nery looked like a zombie and Yamanaka was going to destroy him .and then they were crying like a *****.

Curiosoly you are not crying like a. ***** in the case of Nery
      I said he cheated the weight just as I did Nery. I also condemned Nery for taking PEDs.

Dude you said Lomachenko had an unfair size advantage over Rigo but that Canelo didn't over Khan despite Loma having to comply with a hydration clause and the size difference between Canelo-Khan being clearly bigger.

Nobody picked Yamanaka in the re-match. Stop lying. People wanted him to win. That's different.

Comment

lol @ you lot trying to attempt logic and reason with mexican puppet

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I said he cheated the weight just as I did Nery. I also condemned Nery for taking PEDs.

Dude you said Lomachenko had an unfair size advantage over Rigo but that Canelo didn't over Khan despite Loma having to comply with a hydration clause and the size difference between Canelo-Khan being clearly bigger.

Nobody picked Yamanaka in the re-match. Stop lying. People wanted him to win. That's different.
          With Nery you were crying like a girl for days.

With Quigg only a simple and docil comment.

When I said that? Quote me , liar.

After the second weight in, the bet houses of Japan were with Yamanaka and he was the favorite.

Because Nery looked like a zombie in his second try

Comment

With Nery you were crying like a girl for days.

With Quigg only a simple and docil comment.

When I said that? Quote me , liar.

After the second weight in, the bet houses of Japan were with Yamanaka and he was the favorite.

Because Nery looked like a zombie in his second try
            Haha in Japan! Not in my sports books and certainly nobody here.

Haha I wanted Nery to win the first fight and liked him as a fighter until I found out he's a cheating scumbag.

Anyway life's too short to waste on someone like you. Enjoy your day. Next time a Mexican fighter messes up I'll be thinking of you.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Haha in Japan! Not in my sports books and certainly nobody here.

Haha I wanted Nery to win the first fight and liked him as a fighter until I found out he's a cheating scumbag.

Anyway life's too short to waste on someone like you. Enjoy your day. Next time a Mexican fighter messes up I'll be thinking of you.
              False, a lot of people were thinking that Yamanaka was going to K.O Nery because the second try of make the weight.

He was cleand and destroyed Yamanaka without an advantage. Period.

Comment

Pathetic example, you are not very Smart.

Answer me.

What was the advantage of Nery in the fight night vs Yamanaka,m

Look the photos.

He had the same weight than Yamanaka.

Quigg will be heavier since Valdez never said him anything about the rehydration of weight.
                the advantage is he did not have to struggle the same to dehydrate his body to the point Yamanaka did.

Comment

Seriously, PRO FIGHTERS thinking of not fighting because of weight man!?!? ****, on the street I dont give a **** if you're 300 pounds or if you're 110 pounds, Ill fight you regardless man. And these mfers complaining about 2-3 pounds?!?!? Come on ****ing ***** **** man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                    the advantage is he did not have to struggle the same to dehydrate his body to the point Yamanaka did.
                    Jajajajaja.

Nery looked like a zombie after the second try to make the weight. You are a joke.

Comment

Quigg is my guy but really disappointed with him, kinda want Valdez to win now to teach him a lesson.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X