Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: Canelo Might Beat 'Overrated' Golovkin Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I think Golovkin is a guy who is starting to slip. I also think and I said it before it was popular to say, that he was an overrated guy. I said it a long time ago that he wasn't as great as people are putting him up to be. He beat a lot of junior middleweights, a lot of 35, 36, 37-year-old European junior middleweights where he was overmatching them. - TEDDY ATLAS

Teddy originally said lil g is overrated, he then works with espn commentating after arum signs the espn deal, screams & shout that manny beat jeff horn (Jeff Horn won), then he says loma is P4P #1 right in Andre's face (the P4 King).......he then is took off espn for the loma fight.......he is criticized about lil g so he changes him tune & says lil g will beat Nelo now he is going back to lil g is overrated (which he is) & now he is picking Nelo to win. LOL

Teddy was right in the beginning & the losing team had him change his tune now he is going back to his original statement with lil g overrated. Lesson here is DONT let the networks, promoters, jim lampely or fans that "Don't Know **** Bout Boxing" steer you wrong. These guys are making a fool of themselves....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I had GGG winning 7-5. But easily could see 7-5 the other way because I gave GGG a few rounds that were basically a coin flip close.

Last time I just bet the over. This time im still betting the over because its the safer bet but If I couldnt bet the over I would bet Canelo this time... When last time I wouldn't of.
      I had Nelo winning in the beginning & end of the fight with lil g winning the middle of the fight. I had Nelo winning in all. Be aware that Oscar was talking about a 3rd fight too....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        I had Nelo winning in the beginning & end of the fight with lil g winning the middle of the fight. I had Nelo winning in all. Be aware that Oscar was talking about a 3rd fight too....
        Thats what majority of what we ALL saw. Canelo won the early and late rounds while GGG took the middle. Sht god I hope their isnt a 3rd fight...unless this one makes fight of the year.

Dont know how GGG keeps his belts if he wins and then fights Canelo again in Sept.???

Comment

Whomever Atlas says wins a fight, bet against that guy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PLSyFzk-6g

Comment

Whomever Atlas says wins a fight, bet against that guy..

The real life Eddie "Atlas" Mush (mouth)

Comment

It's like Teddy always says, "You can't juice the lemon when the plumbers still putting out fires in the whorehouse."

Comment

Right about GGG winning the first and robbed.

Wrong about BigAssRed winning easy.

BigAssRed wins by robbery if he runs and survives!!

The Only way GGG can win is by KO ! All faith is lost in Judges. I am here by a string. One more robbery and I am DONE !

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Right about GGG winning the first and robbed.

Wrong about BigAssRed winning easy.

BigAssRed wins by robbery if he runs and survives!!

The Only way GGG can win is by KO ! All faith is lost in Judges. I am here by a string. One more robbery and I am DONE !
                  haha nice, haven't heard that one yet

Comment

So basically he's saying that GGG can do nothing better like up the work rate to burn red out faster, or catch him coming in as he tries to "KO" GGG? I see nothing Canelo can do better to beat him "easily" or we would have seen shades of that in the first fight. GGG has ZERO respect for Reds power and this time I think he will be a lot more aggressive. GGG has shown he has plenty in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Ggg is good, he just isn’t the God his fanboys thought he was. It’s crazy how much trash ggg fans were talking prior to cashnelo vs ggg 1. Hella silent now lol
                      Kind of like the "intelligent" fight fans of Canelo claiming he beat GGG? Kind of like all the MEXICAN fight fans that booed Reds candy ass effort? LOL!! No, you're not a "casual"...lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X