No announcement yet.

rank higher wlad or lennox lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I'll tell you a fact. Most people have Lewis ahead of Wlad.
    And there was a time when 'MOST' people believed the Earth was flat or the Earth was in the center of the universe or that space travel was impossible. In other words, these are opinions of people and not fact. Those opinions turned out to be false in the end!

A true fact is something that is mathematically / scientifically demonstrable and measurable.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
      Povetkin, Pulev, Ibragimov, Haye etc. would all be in HOF if they were Americans and got that American hype behind them.

HOF is a joke, Americans and their sports are a joke.
      Those boxers (based on seeing their performances in their bouts excluding their bouts against Klitschko) would AT THE VERY LEAST, be competitive against any past heavyweight champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
        And there was a time when 'MOST' people believed the Earth was flat or the Earth was in the center of the universe or that space travel was impossible. In other words, these are opinions of people and not fact. Those opinions turned out to be false in the end!

A true fact is something that is mathematically / scientifically demonstrable and measurable.
        You can't measure skill with numbers.

If you want a sport where numbers are the be all and end all boxing isn't for you.

Boxing is a sport where they don't have to fight the best and can cherry pick their way to a good record. Which happens now more than ever.

Comment

Boxing is a sport where they don't have to fight the best and can cherry pick their way to a good record. Which happens now more than ever.
          Except that Wlad is the only elite fighter of his generation who didn't cherrry pick and fought EVERYBODY.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
            Except that Wlad is the only elite fighter of his generation who didn't cherrry pick and fought EVERYBODY.
            Wrong. His brother was also fighting them.

Comment

• Lewis and it's not even close

Comment

• Lewis beat better competition (Holyfield, Tyson, Tua, Golota, Vitali, Bruno, Morrison, Biggs), it's not even close.

Comment

Nope. I've seen fighters get knocked unconscious and the wake when they hit the floor. It's clear Wlad is out of it in that gif why are you trying to argue it?
                  If it's clear then why did you shorten the video? Put the rest up so we can see him counted out..............................

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
                    If it's clear then why did you shorten the video? Put the rest up so we can see him counted out..............................
                    I didn't shorten **** you bellend. That's from the replay from between rounds.

You can even see where it cuts off at the end.

I know Wlad getting slapped about by a golfer really hurts you.
                    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-06-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holler View Post
                      Because he was 37 years old, extremely rich and as 3 times champ, 2 times lineal, last undisputed etc etc. had nothing left to prove? If I had that cv I'd need a lot of tempting to get back in the ring with a young VK who looked good before the cut. I think VK wins the rematch btw, time was catching up with Lewis. Not everyone ages at the same rate. But we'll never know for sure, maybe Lewis trains that much harder and schools VK in the rematch.

As for the 'draw' with Holyfield. Watch enough boxing and you'll see such decisions every so often. They inevitably result in further massive revenue generating contests. Funny that.
                      See that's where we differ in opinion. Everyone thought he should fight Wladimir before he faced Vitali but after that fight, everyone knew Vitali got the better of LL and he needed to 'prove' that he could beat him without winning by lucky cut in a fight that he was losing 2 to 1 at the time of stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                      X