Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 was one of the best years of my life...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good for you man but its been the opposite for me. Especially december it was the worst month of all, me and the love of my life split up and I feel so lost right now. This prolly aint the best place to talk about ur personal life tho but I saw this thread but i had to post

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      good for you man but its been the opposite for me. Especially december it was the worst month of all, me and the love of my life split up and I feel so lost right now. This prolly aint the best place to talk about ur personal life tho but I saw this thread but i had to post
      Look at 2013 as a new beginning. It will be tough for awhile but I'd concentrate on yourself & set some personal goals that don't involve anyone but yourself. Make yourself happy first then everything else will fall into place. Worry about what you have to do to heal & don't worry about what she is doing.

Comment

Glad you had a good year. My 2012 sucked and it is carrying over into this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Glad you had a good year. My 2012 sucked and it is carrying over into this year as well.
          Life only makes sense when we look back in the past, too bad we are always moving forward. As I told another poster on my thread. Work on yourself. Don't worry about what others are doing, just worry about yourself & immediate family(kids if you have any). If you are single then spoil yourself & make small goals that help you & make you happy then everything will fall into place. People feel a good vibe & are attracted to it but they also feel the negativity then they will stay away. If you are happy with yourself then you can spread the happiness around. This will be a good year for you but it's up to you to make opportunities for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            yes i'll put them in an album in my profile
            I was listening to Buena Vista Social Club when I checked this thread again, thanks for sharing the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
              I was listening to Buena Vista Social Club when I checked this thread again, thanks for sharing the pictures.
              no problem...

Comment

2012 was alright for me. I got to see some great concerts too, but not near as many as I did in 2008-2011. Hopefully this year I will get to attend all the great concerts that come around my area.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  2012 was alright for me. I got to see some great concerts too, but not near as many as I did in 2008-2011. Hopefully this year I will get to attend all the great concerts that come around my area.
                  i think the first one i will be going to will be marlyn manson...i know mushuggah & the tragically hip(big in canada)will be in town soon but i got a few bills to pay that are more important.

Comment

Joe Strong. A man among men!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Joe Strong. A man among men!
                      no i'm just an everyday average joe working hard so i can live out some fantasies & hopefully achieve some personal goals i set for the time i'm 40...

Comment

Working...
                      X