Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That face-to-face was BRUTAL to watch. Crawford can't sell a fight worth a damn.

Comment

This will be more competitive than people think. I see it being around even at the half way mark.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          This will be more competitive than people think. I see it being around even at the half way mark.
          skill for skill it is imo, the only issue people always cite is khan chin but khan chin is better than what peopel give him credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            skill for skill it is imo, the only issue people always cite is khan chin but khan chin is better than what peopel give him credit for.
            It's easy to dismiss Khan because he is a bit of a clown, but he does have some skill, and he definitely has some speed.

The thing is that he can't keep up the intensity for a full 12 rounds.

I wouldn't be amazed if it was even up to the half way point. After that, he is toast.

Comment

Digging the vids, very cool

Comment

Christ some people still drink the khan kool aid even after the fact he had done nothing remotely significant in the he sport for over 5 years...

Comment

Normally, Crawford is stopping Khan in the second half of the fight...

Comment

Anyone ordering this through FITE TV?

Where do they fit into the equation? I'd never heard of them before googling where the fight will be on in Australia.

Comment

Gonna have to find a way to watch this without the $70 price tag.
                      I can't justify paying for this fight at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X