Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eggington: Beating Malignaggi Puts My Profile Through The Roof!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eggington: Beating Malignaggi Puts My Profile Through The Roof!

Sam Eggington believes that beating Paulie Malignaggi is his ticket to the big time when they clash at The O2 in London on March 4, live on Sky Sports Box Office. Eggington put his WBC International Welterweight title on the line against Malignaggi in his biggest test to date, a first defence of the title he landed when he came through another major step-up in September when he stopped local rival Frankie Gavin in eight thrilling rounds in Birmingham.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol malignaggi

Comment

The roof of what? a shack?

Comment

Whoa Paulie looks a lot like Luigi from Mario Bros. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          The roof of what? a shack?

Comment

Paulie sounded like he expected to beat Egg fairly easily on his podcast.

Eggington is a big, strong, young fighter. I'd be impressed if Paulie did win.

Comment

whatever theyre
              doin to put together great fights i wish theyd export it to the US or sugn up all thengood boxers from the US to promotions across the pond. its gettin better here but still man the fight cards over fhere are just
              one dynamite show after the next.

Comment

Beat paulie and become the new face of boxing

Comment

I definitely fancy Eggington in this one.

Comment

Working...
                  X