No announcement yet.

Win, lose or draw... My hat's off to Whyte and Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Chisora gassed couldn't handle championship rounds, both looked shyt the last rounds credit both for their durability if either one could put two successive hammer blows together they'd have got rid of the other, both are a level genuine contender, I call them C class, great domestic level opposition around Kassi and Mansour level a level above the likes of Martin and Breazeale.
    Doesnt matter if theyre C class they saved the PPV, without all their antics and delivering a great fight the whole thing would have been a ****fest

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Doesnt matter if theyre C class they saved the PPV, without all their antics and delivering a great fight the whole thing would have been a ****fest
      Not really true, you must've missed the earlier fights as there were great performances, the Burton/Buglioni fight was arguably the best fight on the card.

Comment

They both took a piss on the main event, that's a good thing. Both guys had me completely on the edge of my seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
          Not really true, you must've missed the earlier fights as there were great performances, the Burton/Buglioni fight was arguably the best fight on the card.
          I did see it, great ending, evenly matched, finish was poetic, but it was a long ol slog to the Whyte/Chisora fight

Comment

Working...
          X