Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARD: "Now I've seen the best of Kovalev, the rematch will be a LOT different".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not if we have incompetent judges yet again...it wont

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
      Not if we have incompetent judges yet again...it wont
      Do you mean if Kovalev knocks him out or wins a decision?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Do you mean if Kovalev knocks him out or wins a decision?
        huh? my prediction?

I think Kov needs to KO ward if we have the same kind of judges.

I dont think Kovalev can win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
          Stop flapping your gums you arrogant pr!ck. Actions speak louder than words, and I watched your fighting style. Technical, yes. Entertaining, hardly.
          I wonder if i can put money on the second fight being even less entertaining than the first. It's a sure bet.
          Wouldn't put money on Choclotito's rematch being any less entertaining though.
          good post ^

Comment

huh? my prediction?

Yeah, I see what you saying. I happen to agree. I believe the very same thing too.

Comment

You better learn how to block a jab because Killa Kov will be peppering you with about 70 a round in the rematch you arrogant prick.

Comment

Ward is not the same fighter he was back in the super six days. Foot work is not there and his patient leaping hook is none existent. Regardless of who people thought won the fight, the fact is Kovalev was still able to hang with Ward in the boxing department. Where Ward was suppose to box his ears off. And ironically, that's what made the fight so close. Not the knock down. If Ward could adjust going into the rematch he could win it. But it will never be an easy fight for him.

Comment

Why does ward think that's the best kov? Kov has never looked that bad!

But kov knoiws he's got to take the fight to the hometown boy next fight. Unless the judges too scared to rob kov a 2nd time.
                  Ward didnt take it to the champ because of home advantage. But kov certainly will take it to hometown boy.

Comment

huh? my prediction?

Agree. You will see a much more aggressive Kovalev. He's not going to leave it up to chance this time.

Comment

I think Ward is right. I'd bet if you looked up the stats of boxers vs punchers where the boxer won the first fight he wins the 2nd fight a overwhelming majority of the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X